#20 (Fine! I admit!)

Our Silly Grandpa Lead Us To a Happy Marriage.

 Your's POV (Yoo Eunhye) 

 

 

When we reached The Lotte World entrance, my jaw was wide open. I froze there. L suddenly hold my hand and said 

"Let's go."

I thought we have to go to the ticket counter to buy tickets but L didnt. He straight away walk in to the entrance. Oh ya, his dad owe this amusement park =.= When we stepped in, the staff there bowed and greet us. It was awkward at first, but slowly I was used to it.

"Pabo! Which ride you want to go first." 

"Obviously,Roller coaster!!"

So we headed to the roller coaster. I really love roller coaster, though I never take one before, but I alway like something fun, scary and exciting!! I took the seats with L and I was there smiling brightly.

 

 

 

L's POV (Kim Myungsoo) 

That Pabo is really excited uh? She was as hyper as a 3 years old kids. She is really unlike from Naeun.... I came here with Naeun before and took the Roller Coaster, that time I remember she was totally not excited. She sat down at the Roller Coaster smiling a bit to me.... As for that Pabo, she went wild and scream during the whole ride.

After that ride, that Pabo hold my hand and bring me to the pirates ship. She was excited and jump around when holding my hands. I just dont get it why a girl can be so hyper and took those crazy ride. Unlike Naeun, she would prefer merry-go-around,etc....

 

Your's POV (Yoo Eunhye)

After playing those crazy ride, my stomach is growling. My face immediately turned red, I quickly use my hand and cover my stomach.

"Hungry?" I nodded.

"Let's go eat."

L said as he took my hand and lead me to a restaurant. He ordered some foods for me. During the dinner it was totally awkward silent. Suddenly he stood up from his seat and took a napkin. He then walked forward to me and hold up my chin.

"What?"

He chuckled a bit and use the napkin and clean my mouth.

His face is inches away from me again!!!!

He stared deeply in my eye. To stop anything from going any further, I broke the eye contact.

"Is there still any stain on my mouth?" I asked.

"No."

L then walked back to his seat. After finishing our dinner, I suggested to take the ferries wheel. Suddenly the ferries wheel stopped and fire work started to shoot up to the sky.

"Wow!!!"

I open my mouth and my jaw was open wide big. I notice L, was looking at me so I look back at him. He then shift his gaze away. I ignored and continue looking at the fire works.

 

L's POV(Kim Myungsoo)

I was looking at her when she was looking at the fire works. She looks cute like this. Her smile is like better than angel smile. Wait! Why is my heart beat beating so fast now? What's wrong with me? How come when she smile, my heart is like melting? That's weird.

After that, we took the car back home. I guess she play too much just now that she doze off in the car. When the car pulled to a sudden break, that Pabo fell and knocked her head onto the seat infront.

"Oww..." she rubbed her foreword.

Then she continue her sleep again. This time round, I put her head onto my shoulder. I look at her face, it was so soft and she look really cute. Ok, fine! NOW I ADMIT SHE IS CUTE!! I slowly put my head down against her head and doze off.....