#46

Our Silly Grandpa Lead Us To a Happy Marriage.

Your's POV (Yoo Eunhye)

Who are they?! Why are they alway messing around me?! Making my life miserable is enough!! Why are they messing it with my family? I dont want anything to happen to appa and omma... Do I really have to leave L to stop everything? But I cant leave L now. I'm deeply in love with him T.T why do the god is treating me so unfair?! Aish!!! Eottokae?! Then I felt a vibration on my phone. I took it and see what was that. Luna just texted me.

 

To:Eunhye

Annyeong!! Are you feeling better? Kekeke. Everything would be fine. Just smile :) want to go out with me and Chunji to make yourself feel better? And also to breath in some fresh air. You had not been going for almost a month!!

From:Luna Unnie.

 

I smiled and quickly replied her text.

 

To:Luna Unnie,

Annyeong!! I'm feeling great!! Sorry for making you all worry. To pay back you all, I have decided to go out with you all. Where do I meet you all?

From:Eunhye

 

To: Eunhye,

We will go to your house and get you. We we will tell you when we reach :)

From:Luna Unnie.

 

To:Luna Unnie

 Alright, thanks^^ see ya :D

From:Eunhye

 

After sending the message, I went to get myself dress up and ready for Luna Unnie and Chunji Oppa to come here and get me.

I wore soemthing like that:

 

After dressing up, I went to L's room.

*Knock knock*

"Nae?"

"L... I'm going out with Luna Unnie and Chunji Oppa."

"I can see that from the way you dress. Now take care arraso? Call me when you are coming back. I'll go and fetch you."

"Arraso... Annyeong!"

"Annyeong."

Just by seeing L's smile, my hearts is already melted... His smile is really cute^^

 

 

Soon Unnie and Oppa came.

 

"Annyeong!!"

"Annyeong,Eunhye!! You look fine!!" Chunji said.

"Yeah..."

"Now let's go for shopping!!" Luna said.

And so we headed to the shopping centre. We went to eat and buy stuffs. I really enjoy my day that time. Suddenly the matter struck into my mind again. Immediately my face fell again. I felt guilty about it for making my family to suffer because of me..... After days of suffering, should I at least enjoy myself before I look in the matter and settle it? Yeah right, maybe I should pushed the matter aside and enjoy first. I forced a smile on my face :)