#5 (Myungsoo (L) is a gay!!)

Our Silly Grandpa Lead Us To a Happy Marriage.

L's POV (Myungsoo)

I was happily eating in the cafeteria until I heard Sungyeol running toward me.

"L! HELP!"

I looked behind and saw girl chasing Sungyeol,while he is hiding behind me. The girl who is chasing SungYeol is wearing a different uniform from ours, so I'm sure she is from other school.

"YAH,LEE SUNGYEOL OPPA!! How can you just break up with me withouta reason? Tell me the reason and I'll see if I can change! Dont leave me!!"

"Look,is not that you are not good enough. It just that I dont like you anymore...."

"Why?! There must a reason right?!"

"Erm..." sungyeol pulled L infront of him.

"Because of him!"

"Him? L oppa,you like me?"

"Anni! Sungyeol dont anyhow say!"

"Then?" that girl asked.

"You know actually..... I have feelings with L... I dont want to hurt you,but do you want a gay boyfriend?"

The school started to take picture and gasped.

"You two are gay? Yah, lee sungyeol! I cant believe you choose a gay over me!!!"

the girl walked away and kicked the cafeteria chair while walking. As soon as the girl leave,i shouted at sungyeol.

"Yah,LEE SUNGYEOL! Now the whole school thinks we are gay!!!"

"I'm sorry... Because she kept pestering me for reason. Thanks by the way! Love you!!"

Sungyeol joked while trying to run away. When I reached home, I went to my school website to check. Guess what? The homepage of the school website already have this BIG headline with it :"Our school infinite's L and Sungyeol are actually GAY COUPLE!!" WHAT-THE-HELL! It was totally untrue!! It was all Sungyeol fault!! I went to see the comments. OH NO! My reputation are bad now! The girls isnt drooling for me now! They are saying that I'm disgusting!!! I quickly call sungyeol. Ok,now he isnt picking up my call.  him seriously =.= Suddenly there is a knocked on my door.

 

"Come in."

"Myungsoo-ssi,your parents and granny want to see you now urgently." my servant told me.

"Arraso,tell them I'm coming down."

Ok,now I'm died. Because the urgent thing my granny and parents are going to talk about that gay matter. you,LEE SUNGYEOL!!!

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author Note:

 

yeah!! Today L.Joe birthday!!! hohoho 

생일 축하합니다!!!

 

Kekeke~ look at Niel kissing L.joe cheek^^

 

Song for this chapter: [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKZHT2Ge-p0] Teen Top - Angel.

Well an Angel here. hehehe Teen Top fan!!! 2 more days Teen Top is coming to Singapore!! Sadly I cant go... T.T

 

Thanks for subscribing and commenting!! :D

WILL UPDATE ASAP!! XD