#29

Our Silly Grandpa Lead Us To a Happy Marriage.

Author note:

 

Ok, i know last night there is this sudden chapter 42 updated right? That was a mistake!!! Because i alway have my story wirtten first. I'm so sorry subscribers for making all confuse :(   Because i forgot to click hide chapter. Miahaeyo.... Forget about chapter 42 and look forward for chapter 30 :) yah right, i'm a pabo!! I keep cursing myself after i realise my chapter 42 was published. XP Mianhaeyo....

 

 

 

 

Narrator's POV

That night, you slept with L like that. The next morning, L's mum came and woke you up.

"Eunhye? Myungsoo? Wake up please. You guy still have to go to school. Your examination is coming soon. Hurry up and get up!" L's mum call as she shake both of you all arms. L open his eye slowly. Then Slowly you open too.

 

Your's POV (Yoo Eunhye)

I heard someone calling my name and shaking my arms. I slowly open my eye.... Omo! Why is L's mum doing here?! I quickly sat up on the bed, blushing.

"Omma...." I said as I look down.

"Omma! Why are you here?!" L said.

"I came here to wake you all up. The servant is too shy to wake you guy up... Hurry and get up, you guy cant be missing school!!"

L's mum said. I quickly grabbed my uniform and ran to the toilet. After bathing, I went into L's room.

"Omo!"

I gasped and quickly turn to the other side,back facing L. I used both of my palm to cover my eye. L was !!! He only have a towel covering his lower part of his body!!!!

"Yah, why are you here?"

"I want to check if your fever have gone...."

I said still covering my eye.

"Thanks to you,I'm alright already." L said.

"Then why didnt you wear your clothes in the toilet?! You might catch a cold!!"

"Whatever, I'm going to wear now. Erm... Will go outside now?"

"Nae..."

I said as I walk out of the room still using my palm to cover my eye.

"Oww!!!" I knocked onto the wall.

"Gwenchana?"

"Nae."

L chuckled. When we reached the school, again the school started to gasped. It's like any other usual morning so i'm used to it. When we entered the class, the class started to cheer teasingly. Why are they cheering teasingly again? I walked to my seat.

"Chunji oppa, why are the class like that again?"

"Ask your unnie." Chunji said beaming at me.

"Hi! Dongsaeng!!!"

Krystal and Sulli said as they walk into the classroom. Luna was walking behind them shaking her head.

"Annyeong unnie!"

"So yesterday, you must have over slept and find an excuse saying L is sick right?" Krystal asked.

"Eh?"

"Stop acting blur."

"What?"

"So how was yesterday you and L?" Sulli asked.

 

I knew there was something wrong, the class cheer teasingly, must have unnie spread something.

"Yah! L was really sick yesterday!! Stop thinking dirty!!!"

I yelled at them, which make the whole class looking at us. I gave an awkward smile as if nothing has happen.

"Yah, dongsaeng relax!!" Krystal and Sulli said

"I know!! But can you two just stop thinking dirty?!"

"Arraso. Mianhaeyo!! By the way, the day after tomorrow is your birthday, what do you want?" Sulli asked.

"Hmm... I want nothing. Not even any surprise!!" I said.

"Ah... Arraso. Just make yourself super free on Thursday!"

Krystal said as she and Sulli return to their seat.

 

L's POV (Kim Myungsoo)

When I entered the classroom, the class cheer teasingly again. Weird... I go to my seat and Infinite start questioning me.

"Hyung! Are you really sick yesterday or are you finding excuses?" Sungjong asked.

"Obviously I'm sick." I said.

"Oh... Because there were rumor about you and Eunhye...." Dongwoo said.

"Who said so?"

"we doesnt even know." Sungyeol said.

 

Suddenly Eunhye yelled at her unnie. "Yah! L was really sick yesterday! Can you all stop thinking dirty?!"

 

Psh! So is her unnie making up story... Haha that's so cool^^ as that Pabo yelled, Infinite went back to their seat. Since the teacher havent arrive, I went to listen to that Pabo and her unnie conversation.

What?! Thursday is Pabo birthday?! Why didnt she tell me? Ok, gotto mark the date down. Hmm... What should I give to that Pabo? What she like? Gosh!!! What present does she want? Alright, time is precious I still have 1 and the half day to prepare. Hmm.. Maybe I should I ask Infinite for help.