#11

Our Silly Grandpa Lead Us To a Happy Marriage.

Your's POV (Yoo EunHye)

 

Right. So grandpa actually make a phone call about the engagement thingy. Whatever it is they plan,cause I dont give a damn to it. I walked in the classroom and see my classmates drooling all over on a book. I went to take a closer look. Guess what I see? L picture =.=

"Gosh! Why is L have to be so handsome?!"

"He is SOO cute!!"

"Kyaaaahhhh!!!"

They leaving comments and kisses around the book. Hello,this is just a book! Plus he is our own classmate!!! =.= Seriously I feel like puking. I totally see nothing in him! Why is girl falling all over for him?! All I see is his stupid badass attitude.

While I'm deep in thought, Chunji came and snapped out my daze.

"Yah,Yoo EunHye!"

"Erm...nae?"

"You did your assignment already?"

"What assignment?"

"The song composing assignment!!"

"Yah,i totally forget about it!! Eottokae?! And it due today!!"

"See I knew my chingu will forget about it. Look,i prepare an extra one."

"Cheomalyo?" Chunji nodded.

"Kamasahamida!!!"

"To thank me,help me to wash this bucket of dirty water that we use for painting just now."

"Arraso!! Leave it there first,while I look through at the song sheet so that later if teacher ask m anything,i know how to answer."

 

I took the Song sheet from chunji and get to the garden with my guitar and start singing. Half way through I heard students gasping around.

"There is 5 new transfer students,heard they are the queenkas in their previous school! Let's go see! Palli!"

 

You know curiousty kills a cat right? I followed them.

Isnt that f(x) unnie? I ran forward to them and hugged them.

"Yah,why are you here?" I asked.

"After a long time not seeing, is unnie so hard to say?" Victoria teased.

"We are here for our lovely friend,yoo EunHye." Krystal said.

"Wah!!!" 

"So bestie,can you show us the way to the principal room?" sulli asked. I looked at my watch and sighed.

"Mianhaeyo,unnie. I have an assignment which due in 3 minutes later. Gotto go! Really sorry!" I said while running away.

"That's alright! Hurry up and go! Dont fail this assignment!!!" Luna shouted.

I quickly ran to the teacher office and hand up.my assignment. Phew~ lucky I'm in time. Oh ya! I almost forgot chunji left a bucket of dirty water to let me wash. I quickly run to the art room and get the bucket and head straight to the toilet. Then I saw a big mirror on the way. I settle down the bucket down, tidy my hair and uniform. Then I took the bucket and walked to the toilet with my face still looking at the mirror. BANG! I knocked onto someone. I titled my head. HOLY IT'S L!! and his shoe is wet with dirty water from the bucket!!! I slapped myself mentally. He went to the lockers and the side and changed into a new pair of shoe. Then he asked me to throw away the dirty shoe. I thought for awhile. Why is he treating me like his maid?! I stood up and shout across him. The whole school was looking at me.

 

"YAH,KIM MYUNGSOO!!!" He continued walking with infinite.

"Dont think you are rich enough to look down on people! !! Aishh!!!"

I grabbed one of his shoe I threw at him. GOAL!! Head-shot! I beamed to myself. The school gasped and infinite turn around. Ok,many pair of eye looking at me giving me dead glared especially his fangirl. L turned around and walked forward to me. He use his finger and point at me,and I tried to back off a bit.

"You!!"

"What?!" I stood up for myself and went forward to him.

"Is the first one who call me in my real name and call me an ! You! Are the first person in the school talk against me and hit me with a shoe!!"

"So? Then I'll shall be honoured right? I know. By the way the shoe belongs to you,I'm throwing back to you."

"So? You are a girl and you are against me!"

"Then?"

He started to move even forward. My back pulled backward. He started to pinched my face. It's hurt, so I lean forward a bit. He came to my ear and whispered.

"You know I'm your soon- to-be husband right? So if anything happen to you at night in my room, no one will help you...." he said in a husky voice and I got goose bumps. My eyebrow shot up and he left leaving me dumbfounded and speechless.

After he left,the whole school started to crowd around me asking me what did he said. Obviously I'm not going to tell anyone right? Then I realise someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me. I looked up. Oh it Chunji. He pulled me and run to an empty classroom, I look at his face and thought. This is the second time he helped me.... And I'm touched...

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sorry short update XD hope you enjoy! Thanks for subscribing and commenting :D

Help spread the story, thanks *gives cookies*^^