#22

Our Silly Grandpa Lead Us To a Happy Marriage.

Your's POV(Yoo Eunhye)

 

Weekend fly pass very fast. So it's Monday today. I wore my uniform and go to the mirror and started to admire myself again. sigh~ why do times fly pass so fast? I'm still enjoying my weekend you know?!

After dressing up myself, i went out to have breakfast with the Kim's. I greeted them and sat down beside L.

 

"So Eunhye-ah, still used to staying at our house?" granny asked me.

"Nae...." i answered back.

"Is our Myungsoo bullying you?"

"Anniyo!!He treat me really good! Over the weekend,he even brought me to the Lotte World and play!" i said cheerfully.

"Really? Our Myungsoo grows up a lot." Granny said in a shock but glad voice.

"Grandma..." L complained thinking that his grandma speak too much.

 

After breakfast, we went to school. As usual, i went to find f(x) unnie and Chunji. Where L went to find Infinite. 

 

"Unnie!!!" i shouted.

"Oh annyeong!!" f(x) greeted. Chunji was seating there reading on something, i went forward and snatched the paper away.

 

"YAH,YOO EUNHYE! RETURN TO ME!!!" Chunji yelled.

"Wait!! Let me see!!"  i turned to the other side and started to study the paper. Oh, so Chunji is composing song.....

"Well,nice song!" i said.

"You think it's nice too?"

i nodded and headed back to my seat. Then L came in with the rest of Infinite, i smiled to Infinite and turned my head to Chunji.

"Chunji oppa, let's go to Ice-Cream shop later after school,ok?"

"You sure you are allow to?" 

"I dont know.... but it seem like i did not spend much of my time with you. As a bestfriend i should spend time with him right?"

"But... arent you afraid of paparazzi or something?"

"Hmm.. yeah, i'm kind of afraid too.... then nevermind let's forget about the ice-cream, we will eat next time!! For today let's hang out in the school. Maybe we can practice our singing!! It has been a long time since i sang with you...." i pouted.

"yah, stop pouting!! ok, let's hang out after school!" 

"Yeah!!!" i cheer softly.

 

 

Chunji's POV

Wow!! Did i hear wrongly? She actually call me oppa!! haha!! YES!!! Hmm... looking at her smiling, my face automatically drew into a smile too. and yeah, the song i wrote was half completed and it was dedicated to her... i wanted her to know how i feel... Maybe one day, when i got a chance, i should sing this song to her.

 

L's POV(Kim Myungsoo)

 

"Erm.. bastard. I will be going home later.... so would you mind going back home later?" that pabo asked me.

"Why?"

"I wanted to hang out with Chunji oppa... It has been a long time since i hang out with him... so please....."

"No!"

"Why?" she pouted.

"Because why would i waste my time here in the school?"

"Then why did you make me wait in school when you wanted to hang out with Infinite or Naeun?"

"Because.... ok, fine i only gave you an hour to hang out with him!"

"Really? Thank you!! You are the most awesome bastard i ever met!!!" she said and ran away.

 

MOST AWESOME BASTARD I EVER MET?! Psh.... Why is she even so cute with her words? Why do i feel jealous when she called Chunji oppa? Is it a need for her to add a 'oppa' behind? cant she just call his name? Since she is going to spend 1 hour with her Chunji oppa, i should find my Naeun then. 

I stopped at the dance room, i saw Naeun practicing hard and she was sweating like hell. Dont know what happen to me, when i see Naeun, i do not have the excited feelings anymore, instead i felt normal. As soon as she saw me, she took a break and came out of the dance room to chat with me.

"So myungsoo, what make you here?"

"Nothing, just boring...."

"Sorry about the kiss at the ice skating rink there... I must have gotten you into many troubles right? I'm really sorry, i didnt get  a chance to apologise to you early.You know my competition is coming soon right?"

"Yeah,it's ok... since your competition is here soon, you should get in and practice hard, i should leave now. Fighting! annyeong!" i said and left.

 

Somehow i felt that Naeun thinks that ballet is much more important than me..... All awhile she is talking about ballet and i'm totally sick of this! Cant she be as cheerful as that pabo? Gosh! Why do i take that pabo to compare with Naeun? Am i in love with that pabo?! NO WAY!! She maybe cute, but Naeun is still mine!!

Finally 1 hour is up, I waited in the car for pabo.15 minutes pass and still doesnt see any sign of her.

 

Finally she appeared after 30 minutes, she gave Chunji a hug and waved goodbye and came into the car.

 

"Yah pabo! I gave you 1 hour with him. Look at time now, 1 hour 30 minutes has pass."

"Ahh... Mianhaeyo. Because i was happily chatting with him none stop." she said awkwardly.

 

 

Your's POV(Yoo Eunhye)
 

Soon we reached home. I went into my room and get my clothes and headed to bath. I was happily enjoying my time lying on the bath tub, then i realise something is flying around.

 

"ARGHHHHHH!!!!!! FLYING CROCKROACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I screamed loudly because there is NOT JUST ONE BUT 2 CROCKROACHES!!!! 

"WHAT? WHAT HAPPEN?!" L suddenly dashed into my bathroom, he froze a bit and turned back.

I looked down to my body...... "ARGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" i shouted again because i was FULLY !!!! I quickly grabbed a towel and wrapped around my body.

"Erm....sorry..." L apologise and yes i can sense that he is blushing.

"H-Help me get rid of those crockroches!!!" I yelled.

He turned back and use his bedroom slipper and hit those crockroaches, soon they were all died, L threw the crockroaches in the bin,then he look at me with his jaw open wide.

"Yah! STOP LOOKING AND GET OUT!" i yelled at him as i threw a towel to covered his face.

"Shouldnt you at least thanked me?" he speaked under the towel.

"Fine,Thank you and please get out." i said.

 

When he was about to walked out with the towel still covering his face,he slipped because the floor is slippery. I quickly go forward to him and help him up. Guess what? Me, Myself slipped down too, end up i was on top of L. He felt something was on top of him, he took the towel away, again, my face and his face were just inches away. Both of us make a long eye contacts. I can feel his heart beat bumping hardly. Slowly, my heart beats faster. I guess he can feel my heart beat bumping out loud too.

Suddenly he lift his head up a bit and we actually LOCKED LIPS!!!!! I was there blushing really hard, doesnt know what to do.... Slowly, i kissed him back. We were enjoying the kiss, but however i broke it. Both of us look at each other awkwadly. 

"Aichoo!!!" i suddenly sneezed.

"Erm, i guess i should go back to my room while you continue your bath." 

I can see his face turning really red, he quickly stood up and walked back to his room. So i went back and continue my bathe.

 

 

L's POV( Kim Myungsoo)

WOW! What a kiss is this.... I didnt know why my heart beats really hard, so do hers. Are we really in love? Should i give both of us a chance to at least fall in love? 

after a whole night thoughts, i have finally make up my mind by giving both of us a chance to fall in love. So i should let Naeun go. I guess i should tell her tomorrow at school, and start on a date with that pabo.....

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author notes:

 

you guy must have been waiting for this kissing scene for long right? Finally it's here!! You got to Thanks

MY Unnie YONG CHRISTABELLA AND DONGSAENG, FRANCISE TAN JIAN WEI!!!! Because i was there doing random talking with Christabella, about accidentally banging on our biases, who knows francise came in and said banged and kiss.LOL!! So i thnking of you(Yoo Eunhye) and L slipped and kiss scene. XP sorry for keeping all of you to wait for their kssing scene!!!

Hope this chapter doesnt bored you guy up and enjoy it a lot!

THANKS FOR COMMENTING AND SUBSCRIBING!!!!!