#18

Our Silly Grandpa Lead Us To a Happy Marriage.

L's POV (Kim Myungsoo)

"KIM MYUNGSOO!!" My dad shouted as he ran into my room while I'm using my computer. He threw the newspaper onto my table.

"WHAT IS THIS?! MR KIM TAESOO'S SON IS HAVING AFFAIR WITH OTHER GIRL?! WHAT WILL OTHER PEOPLE THINK ABOUT OUR COMPANY WITH YOUR SILLY ACTS?! DONT YOU FEEL SORRY FOR EUNHYE?"

I can see dad is really angry... So I looked down keeping quiet.

"EXPLAIN TO ME!"

Dad want me to explain... But what can I explain? Saying that I still have feelings with Naeun? And I have decided to divorce with that Pabo when we are older? NO WAY!

"Erm, sorry to interrupt... Actually I let L to see Naeun.. Bestfriend can still hanged out after engagement right?"

I looked up and saw that Pabo standing at the door there helping me.

"I'm so sorry,Eunhye. Sorry for L acts." my dad apologize.

"No no no, I should be sorry. I shouldnt have let them see each other."

"But they kissed..."

Her eye widen big.

"Oh... That's ok. I saw that too. Actually we are there at the ice skating rink. Infinite,me and Naeun went to play true or dare. I know we play it way too much. I'm so sorry. There will be no next time." Eunhye said.

"Ok, i'll let thing off, because you explained to me. But I hope there is no next time and yes you all play it way too much. To punish you all, this coming few politicial party, both of you have to attend arraso?" my dad said.

"Sure, there will be No next time."

Soon dad left the room.

"Wow! You even kiss Naeun in the public when you are already engaged? If next time you want to kiss her or something, dont do it in public. Go to a room or something.You are lucky to have such light punishment. Unlike me, doing nothing and have to get punishment by going to those boring party?"

Soon that Pabo left the room. While she is walking half way, i called for her.

"Thanks for helping me."

She stopped and said to me coldly.

"You dont have to thank me. I just want to save the trouble."

Then she continued walking out of my room. Dont know what's wrong with my heart, I felt very guilty as I have betray that Pabo. I felt really sorry for her... I want to apologise to her... But... It's weird right?

 

Your's POV (Yoo Eunhye)

After a whole day of thinking about what infinite had said, I decided to give it a try. But suddenly I heard, L's dad yelling at L. I went to see what's happening. Oh, is regarding about that thing. So that afternoon he left first because he had a date with Naeun.... Yeah,serve him right. But I do not know why my heart asked me to go and help him. So I went into his room and help him to speak up.

After finishing everything I went back to my room feeling a bit down. I lay flat on my bed. Suddenly I heard a knocked on my door I quickly sat up.

"Come in." The door slowly open, and behind the door was L

. "What are you doing here?"

"Erm... I wanted to say sorry?"

"Sorry for what? I should be the one to be sorry because I make you and Naeun cant be together."

I said coldly looking at other side.

"Ok, whatever. Give me your phone." L said as he rolled his eye.

"For what?"

"Just give."

"No!"

"Yah, I say give it to me!!"

Then this time L realise my phone is at the table beside my bed. I quickly reached for it before he could. Guess what?

HE TRIPPED OVER SOMETHING AND HE WAS NOW ON TOP OF ME!!!!

He stared in my eye, I look away. Because my face is burning red. Suddenly a servant came in.

"Opps! Sorry for disturbing."

Me and L quickly sat up.

"No no no, dont mistaken!!"

I said to the servant. She just giggled and left. Whereby L is there smirking. Then L suddenly grabbed my phone.

"Yah!!!!" i shouted

Oh on, my wallpaper!!! i shut my eye tightly.

"Buhahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!" L

laughed holding onto his stomach. I knew as he is going to laugh. My wallpaper was a picture of me holding onto a cake crying. Because last year, f(x) gave me a surprise on birthday party which is making me cry on my birthday. =.=

Who knows when I cried, Krystal and Sulli took the pic and set it as wallpaper. Yeah, blame me for being lazy, because I lazy to change, and so now.....

"Yah, stop laughing!!!"

I slapped his arm lightly. He then gave back my phone and left my room. Suddenly my phone rang, I picked up.

"Yeobosayo?"

"Yah, Pabo! I got a picture of you crying!!" L teased.

"You what?! You going to get it!!!"

I held my phone and ran to him.

"L, please I beg you to delete...."

"No." "please...." I show him puppy face.

"No! Puppy face wont help too." L said as he smile. I know he is actually holding his laughter =.= But at least he finally smiling at me!! HAHA!!

"Fine! Then i'll tell your dad that actually you went to meet Naeun without me knowing!" I said walking away.

"Yah, I wont show to others can already!!" L yelled with a smile, still holding his laughter.

"If you show, I'm going to tell your dad arraso?  And stop your pedo smile it's ugly!"

I said while smirking. Then he started laughing out loud.