#4 (First friend in Woolim High)

Our Silly Grandpa Lead Us To a Happy Marriage.

Your's POV (Yoo Eunhye)

"Erm...Yes?" I asked.

"Do you want to die standing there?" he asked.

"What's wrong?"

"The kingkas is here, they need to walk. I was once pushed."

he said while pointing at the 7 figure which was entering the cafeteria. I stood there looking at how charming and HOT they were! Then I realise one of the figure looks really familiar but I cant recognised. Obviously fangirl will be screaming and cheering. Out of nowhere,a girl popped in.

 

"Annyeong,L oppa. I bake this cake during my cooking lesson. Try this! It's very nice."

The girl said looking down trying to hide her blushed face. The guy name L then took the cake.

"Aww...Thank you."

Then he smashed the cake on to the girl face. The whole school gasped and started jeering and joking around about that girl. I was thinking how can a guy humiliate a girl infront of the whole school?! I'm sure this girl must be deeply hurt. First day of school,the one who gave me a bad impression was the name L,Myungsoo. You know how I know his name? Because of his stupid fangirl are crazily screaming his name. What's more crazy? They even have BIG banner with his face on it =.= After all the stupid thought, then I realise the one who pulled me is still standing behind me. I turned around and greeted him.

"Annyeonghasayo! Eunhye-imda. Yoo Eunhye. I'm a new student here." I said with a 90 degree bowed.

"Thanks, for helping me just now." I continued.

"Annyeonghasayo,Eunhye-ssi! Lee Chanhee-imda. But I prefer to be call as chunji. You're welcome,dont mention it,and welcome to our school." he said while smiling to me.

OH-MY-GOSH! He has the most charming smile I EVER SEEN! AND HE IS SOOOO HOT!!!

"Anyway want me to guide you around The school? Since I have no one to be with during the break." he offered me.

"oh sure,thanks a lot."

"Dont mention it. So which class are you in?"

I handed him a piece of paper.

"Oh,so you are in the same class as me! Haha let's be friend!"

"Ok sure! That's cool! You are my first best friend in this school!!" I smiled and said.

 

After the so-called tour in woolim high. He brought me to our classroom. I did my self-intro as the teacher told to. Then I sat next to Chunji. Who knows I saw 7 familiar figure. INFINITE!!! I cant believe i'm actually in the same class as the bastard. =.=

 

L's POV (Kim Myungsoo)

 

New students again?! Psh!! Why does the school alway put new students in my class. First that Chunji,now what again!! Yoo what? Ok,whatever who care about her name anyway. Hey wait! Her hair looks familiar... I have seen it somewhere before... Oh ya! She is the one who listen to me and NaEun conversation!! Now ! She same class as me!!! I shoot her dead glared as she pass by.

 

Your's POV (Yoo Eunhye) 

Why is he shooting me dead glare? Did I offended him? How can a guy treat his new classmate like this? Yeah,anyway he IS the bastard,who care?! I hate him. In my eye,he is just a spoilt badass brat,who humiliate girl which confess to him infront of the whole school. That girl must be very hurt after gathering all her courage and got humiliate by him. Gosh! I should stop thinking! The more I think,the more I hate him!!