#42

Our Silly Grandpa Lead Us To a Happy Marriage.

L's POV (Kim Myungsoo)

 

After Eunhye picked up a call, she immediately faint. Changhyun... is her dongsaeng. What did he told to Eunhye and make her faint? I quickly went to Eunhye and shook her shoulder trying to wake her up as i called her. So do Infinite,f(x) and Chunji. Then i carried her bridal style to my car and drive her to the nearest hospital.

I am really worry for her. Hope there is nothing happen to her. Though the doctor said nothing is serious is happening to her, but still i'm worry. I wonder what happen to her this morning and last night....

 

 

Your's POV (Yoo Eunhye)

I woke up with a bright light shiny on my face. I sat up but couldnt as i'm too weak. L beside me helped me up. Still i gave him a cold face. When i woke up, f(x) unnie and Chunji quickly came to me.

"Are you alright?" Sulli asked.

I nodded and turn my head to other side. I can notice they are looking at one another wondering what had happen. I'm really sorry to face the truth chingu....

Suddenly i remember about Hal abeoji's death. 

"What time now?" i asked anxiously.

"9p.m." L said.

 

WHAT?!?!! HAL ABEOJI WAIT FOR ME!!!! T.T

 

I quickly came down from the bed and walked quickly outside the ward.

"Eunhye, you cant go now. The doctor say you still need to rest."

L said as he grabbed my wrist.

"Let go of my hand."

"I'm not going to. Now listen to me one more time. I dont wish to see you get hurt."

"Hurt? Are you telling me hurt? YES I'M FREAKING HURT AND DIRTY?! NOW WILL YOU LET ME GO?" I yelled at L.

L quickly pulled me to a hug as i cried hardly into his chest. Everyone at the ward is looking at me sad and worry.

"Now will you tell me what happen to you last night?" L whispered.

I nodded and titled my head. I decided to tell because i cant keep this anymore longer!!! I really feel like dying!!! T.T

"I'm....ed...." i said softly but cried hardly. Everyone gasped and widen their eye.

[Mianhae for using such word. I cant really think of a nice word. So i used vuglar. I'm really sorry XP]

 Hope you doesnt mind]

"I'm sorry..." L said as he hugged tightly to me.

"No, I should be sorry. I shouldnt have drink to much and get myself drunk. I'm dirty, dont touch me."

i said as i pulled away from L hugged.

"No, to me you are not. Tell me who did this?"

"I dont know. He even took pictures of it and paste it at the mirror..."

L jaw open wide but hug me tightly again.

"He left a note there...." i continued.

"What did he say?" Chunji asked.

"He asked me to be careful and leave my man to avoid anymore thing to happen....He even said he did this with no choices....."

"Wow! This is the first time i see people leaving a note telling them to be careful...."

Woohyun said just by getting a light slapped by Victoria on his arm.

"Dont worry. I'll get that guy." L said.

"I threw Kim's face... your father is going to be angry!!!" i said.

"No, he wont. We trust you and we knew it isnt your fault..."

i nodded and cried hardly onto L's chest.

"So what happen to this morning again after you pick up a call?" Krystal asked.

"My grandpa just pass away... L can i go back and look for my grandpa?"

L nodded. Soon he helped me discharge from the hospital and go back to my home.