#50

Our Silly Grandpa Lead Us To a Happy Marriage.

Wow! This is the first time a gangster apologise after he had did something wrong... I nodded to U-Kwon.

Soon B-Bomb came in with food. He is really caring. He even feed me as my wirst is still tied with rope.

 

Suddenly the classroom door burst open. I look who's behind the door. It was.................

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Your's POV (Yoo Eunhye)

L? THANK GOD,L IS HERE TO SAVE ME!!!

Block B froze there. 

"Eunhye!!!"

f(x) pushed B-Bomb away who he is feeding me fell. Then f(x) quickly untied me.

"Unnie...." I cried.

"Great, that Bastard is here!"

B-Bomb said just by making L blushed.

"L, why are you here?"

Naeun suddenly came out of nowhere and asked.

"Naeun, why are you here?" L asked.

I doesnt even dare to tell L,Naeun was behind all these thing. So I just keep my mouth shut.

 

"Oppa, they grab me here and wanted to me like how they Eunhye." Naeun started to fake cry and hug L.

"Yah, ! Stop acting." B-Bomb said.

"Minhyuk!" Jaehyo scold B-Bomb.

When B-Bomb turned his head to you and turn back to L, L punched right straight to B-Bomb face. B-Bomb fell and his lips start bleeding.

"Minhyuk!!" I quickly ran over to B-Bomb to see if he is alright.

"Eunhye...."

L said my name confused as he was wondering why am I so careful on B-Bomb. Then L walked toward MinHyuk and grabbed his collar.

"L stop, he was the one trying to help me!" I shouted grabbing on L's wrist.

"No,L! Eunhye and Block B is putting on a act here. They are together!! They plan and tried to me!! They are trying to make my life miserable! Eunhye is the one behind all this!!!!" Naeun quickly said trying to make L think that you are lying.

 

Guess L were to blurred to even speak. Suddenly 6 girls came in to the classroom.

"Son Naeun! Stop putting on the act! You make my boyfriend to put on a act with you at the Resort is enough! And now everybody really think my boyfriend really you!!" a girl said.

"Eunji...." Naeun froze as she say that girl name.

"and you know I have enough of you? Acting innocent and make everybody think I'm the most bad in A.pink?!"

another girl added. Oh.... So they are A.pink, the new queenkas of Woolim High.

"Chorong...." Naeun whispered.

"Naeun, why are you doing this?" L asked in a furious voice and his eye is full of betrayal.

"L...." Naeun said as she hold L arm. L pulled away.

"Answer me!!" L yelled at Naeun and make her jump a bit.

"I love you! But Eunhye steal you away from me... If she wasnt here, I think I am already happily living with you!! L , I WANT YOU BACK!!!" Naeun yelled as she replied.

"You should be a shame of doing this! You are The one who rejected me first! Stop harassing Me and Eunhye when i have deeply in love woth her and have NO feelings toward you!! Leave us alone please."

"But L...." Naeun cried.

"No But, you are the one who ask for it!" L continued.

"! Really, you are out of A.pink. We doesnt need a girl like you." Chorong from A.Pink, I think, she said.

 

L then came forward and get me up from the floor and bring me out of the classroom. Before he left, he turned back and nod his head a little to show B-Bomb he is thankful from helping me. Then L grabbed my wrist and lead me into the car and brought me home.

 

Narrator's POV

[Back to the classroom]

Naeun was now on the floor crying hardly as she was really regretful of what she have done.

"Naeun... So you are just using me to get with L?" Jaehyo suddenly said with his eye full of tear.

"Yes! See what you have done!! You ruin my plan!!!!" Naeun said.

"Yah, Son Naeun. You are blaming others now? Doesnt you feel shameful at all?!"

Park Kyung said as he left with Block B leaving Jaehyo.

"I cant believe i'm such a Pabo to help you!!!" Jaehyo yelled ran out of the classroom.

"Loser!!" A.Pink said together and showed a thumb down to Naeun and left,leaving Naeun crying.

 

"I cant believe you telling lies to get back with L...." Woohyun said.

"Noona... You are such a !" Sungjong said.

"You hurt so many people and ruin other people family...You ruin the vacation too...." Dongwoo said still thinking the time when everyone was worry for Eunhye and they could not have enough time to enjoy themselves.

"See, i knew you are isnt good at the first place..." Hoya added.

"Yah, I dont need you guy to comment!! Get out!" Naeun said as she threw a chair toward f(x),Infinite and Chunji.

"Well, The day after tomorrow is school reopen day, I wonder how are you going to face the school." Victoria said as she put her hand on hips.

"Whatever it is!!" Naeun said.

"Guess you still havent learn your lesson. You need to reflect on what you have done!" Luna said in a pissed off voice.

"Hmm... I got an idea..." Amber said as she look at Krystal and Sulli.

 

Suddenly all the three of them started to giggled. Guess everyone know what they are thinking :)

In a count of 3, everyone ran out of the classroom together and lock the classroom door, Leaving Naeun alone in the classroom.

"Yah! Open the door!" Naeun said as she bang the door.

"Not going to unless you learn your lesson." Krystal said behind the door.

"A day for you to reflect is enough. Then when the school reopen, they will see your ty face!!" Sulli said and smirked.

So Infinite,f(x) and Chunji left Woolim high, joking around....

 

 

Author Notes:

Sorry Pink Pandas from putting Naeun as a bad character in my story... But nevertheless, it is still a fic, so hope all doesnt hate Naeun :) Do Subscribe and Comment^^ really love you guys from commenting. You guys make make my day :)