#16

Our Silly Grandpa Lead Us To a Happy Marriage.

-RING RING RING-

 

Your's POV(Yoo Eunhye)

OMG!!! Why did my alarm have to ring at this point of time?!!! Anyway I didnt mind it very much because I already have enough of sleep. I even skipped my dinner ~.~ When I open my eye and sit down....

HOLY !! WHAT IS L DOING HERE,READING NEWSPAPER?!?!!

"What are you doing here?!" I asked in a very shocked tone.

"Why am I here?" L chuckled a bit.

"Yah, I asked you first!" I pouted.

L walked forward to me and bend down a bit and his face came forward to me. It's like just inches away!!

"Your room and my room is linked. I came here reading newspaper because you slept too long. Did you even know now is 7.45? You still have 15 minutes to school. Pabo!!"

"15 minutes?!" I quickly pushed L away and get up from the bed. I get myself dress up ignoring L is still in my room. I noticed he looked at every of my move but who care? I'm late!!

First, I grabbed my uniform and headed to the bathroom. Once I stepped in, the bathroom is like SOOOO BIG!!! They even have television!! OMG! My jaw was wide open. I wonder what's my life in the past,how come my life so good now?? Well, I should stop all my wonders and get to school as soon as possible because I left 15 more minutes!!

After finish dressing, I went to brush my hair then grabbed my bag and left my room, then I realise L is still in my room, I went back.

"Arent you going out now?"

"Obviously, Pabo!"

"Then why are you still in my room?"

"This is also apart of my room." L argued.

Then L stood up and walked out of my room and I followed him behind. He lead me to the dining room. The elders were all there, I greeted them. Then L went to sat down on one of the chair ready for breakfast.

"Shouldnt we should be in the school now? It's 8 now!! We are late!!" I whispered to L.

"Yah,Pabo! My dad owe the school right?"

Then I gave a 'O' on my mouth. Then he should have just tell me earlier so that I dont have to be so rush just now =.=

 

 

L's POV (Kim Myungsoo)

I woke up early, so I decided to go to that idiot room to see how long she can sleep and what's her expression when she first see me. She woke up and was really shocked. You know that expression she gave is like cute? Wait cute?! Then I do not know what had gotten me to go infront of her. It seem like body doesnt want to listen to me. Yes,she gave those blur and shocked look, and what I can say, it's pure and innocent, really look cute. Wait!!! What had gotten to me again?! Why am I sayings her cute again?! AISH!!

After breakfast, me and her went to take the car to school. Yes, there is no crowd because everyone is having lesson. I went to the class with her. I noticed she kept quiet for awhile and started pouting, I wonder what's wrong with her.

Once we reached the classroom and stepped in together, and the class started to cheer cheekily....

 

Your's POV (Yoo Eunhye)

Gosh! What's wrong with the class? Just that I'm late and I'm here with L, they started to think dirty!! I walked quickly back to my seat looking down. I sat down and look at Chunji, Chunji look at me with a smile and I smiled back. He then pass me a few pieces of notes.

"Dont worry, I got all the notes written down." Chunji beamed.

"Thank you!" I whispered back and smiled.

Again, I notice L looking at my side, he saw it an smirked and rolled his eye, i ignored and continue listeing to teacher lesson.

 

L's POV (Kim Myungsoo)

Seriously I wonder what have really gotten me. Why am I looking at her. Why is Chunji smiling to her and she smile back? How come I'm feeling a bit pissed?! Am I jealous? Yah, Kim Myungsoo!! I only have Son Naeun, the only girl I love!! Arghh!!! Isnt it good that the idiot have someone likes too?