#49

Our Silly Grandpa Lead Us To a Happy Marriage.

L's POV (Kim Myungsoo)

 

It is 11pm now. That pabo still isnt back. I am so worry for her. All f(x) and infinite as well as Chunji gather at my house to think of a idea to find that pabo. Suddenly my phone vibrate. I took and take a look who could it be. EUNHYE?!

 

To:Bastard,

If you are wondering why i am texting you it is because i am not your pabo. and wow you guy give pet names like bastard and pabo? This is digusting!!! Whatever it is, you dont want to see your pabo get hurt, come to Woolim High now!! Before that is going to do anything to your pabo.

 

From:Pabo.

 

Who is that person? Why does he had that pabo phone? Psh... Disgusting? Instead i think it is lovely!!!! I quickly stopped my thoughts and tell my friends. Immediately, we drove off to Woolim High. Woolim High? Going back to school at such hours? Is Pabo in school? Why is the sender being so good?

 

 

B-Bomb's POV (Lee Minhyuk)

"Finsh sending the message?" Naeun asked.

"Yeah. Send already."

"Let me see." 

"I deleted already."

"I ask you send, but not delete!" Naeun said.

"Whatever." I rolled my eye and walked away.

 

"Why are you all kidnapping me? What did i offended you?"

Eunhye suddenly speak, just by getting a hard slapped from Naeun.

"Stop acting innocent,!" Naeun replied.

 

Suddenly Naeun took off Eunhye blindfold.

"Naeun?" Eunhye gasped.

"Yes. It is me. Are you surprise?"

Eunhye nodded.

"You stole L away from me. Now i am going to make you die. Maybe letting you to live about another day? Then i'll throw you into the sea to get eaten live by the sharks."

 

*Childish Thoughts of Son Naeun.* i thought.

 

"Now everyone thought that you were dead.... So you are no longer in this world as soon as the news spreaded, and soon L will be mine back."

After Naeun finish saying all her plan out to Eunhye she smirked and walked away with Jaehyo. I walked to Eunhye and bend down to her eye level. Her tears were rolling down from her cheek. i used my thumb to wipe her tear off.

"Dont worry. I wont let you die...."

She nodded and looked down feeling gulity, i think? I doesnt know why when she cry, my heart soften and skipped a beat. She look very kind-hearted but why is Naeun doing this to her?

 

"Are you hungry?" i asked her. She shook her head.

"Yah, you are Yoo Eunhye right?"

she nodded.

"If i were you, i would eat and try to survive. So do you want to eat?"

 

She titled her head and nodded. I left her with Block B whille i go get some food with P.O.

 

"Hyung... you like her right?" P.O asked.

"Anni!!!" I denied.

"liar!!! I can see from it!"

"Maknae! you dont know anything so just shut up!"

"I know! I know!"

"You know what?"

"you love Eunhye!"

"Whatever!" I rolled my eye and get some foods for Eunhye.

 

Your's POV (Yoo Eunhye)

 

As soon as that Minhyuk guy left, i started think again. Why is he being so good to me? Why is Naeun behind everything? She is not excatly on how we think. She is not innocent at all! Instead she is evil!!! Extremly evil!!!! Now, L!!! Will you please come and rescue me?! T.T

 

"Are you thinking when Naeun is so bad to you?" a guy suddenly asked.

 

i titled my head and look at him confused.

"I'm U-Kwon. I just want to apologise for making your hal abeoji.... We will promise not to make you die. Seriously..."

 

Wow! This is the first time a gangster apologise after he had did something wrong... I nodded to U-Kwon.

Soon B-Bomb came in with food. He is really caring. He even feed me as my wirst is still tied with rope.

 

Suddenly the classroom door burst open. I look who's behind the door. It was.................