#3(! I'm Caught!)

Our Silly Grandpa Lead Us To a Happy Marriage.

Your POV (Yoo Eunhye)

I stood there happily listening to their dramatic conversation. I can tell you it was super interesting!! It was exactly like a drama! But too bad,i was caught! Thanks to f(x) who call me at the wrong time. I was panicked when my phone rang. I quickly ran away,then someone shouted and I stopped running. Stupid much right? I should have continue running. Thanks to f(x) unnie I'm Caught! I mentally screaming in my head.

 

L's POV (Kim Myungsoo)

I have been in relationship with NaEun for about 3 years? And I think it time for me to propose to her in advance because I think I know her well enough. So if I succeed in this proposal,meaning I'll get marry with her after graduation. During break time,we went to a corridor where no one is around.

"So Myungsoo oppa... What is it you want to tell me?"

"I want to ask you something,but I'm afraid it's too early to say... So.... will..."

"will what?"

"NaEun-ah...."

"Nae?"

"Let's get marry."

"Oppa... We are still young... "

"I know,but we can engage first then get marry after graduation...."

"I'm sorry Myungsoo oppa...you know I was want to become a famous ballerina and pianist right? So I dont want to get marry so soon....but you will wait for me right?" Naeun said with a smile.

"I understand. I'll wait for you,but if I cant,I'm sorry... Dont regret"

"Even if you dont,it's my fault. It's no way to be regretful but I trust you."

After NaEun finish her sentence,i heard music coming out outside the classroom,i quickly ran out of the classroom to see who was was it. You know if this conversation was heard by any big mouth or bastard,I'm died! My reputation will be bad. Because the school website will have this BIG headline there. "L,the school kingka fail his proposal to Son Naeun." you know it embarrassing too right? I went out of the classroom and saw a girl running,i ran after her.

"YAH!" I shouted and she stopped running.

"What have you heard just now?" I continued.

"Erm... I did not hear anything,I'm urgent! I wanted to go to the toilet and I'm lost! I'm new,i just came today..."

"you sure you are lost?"

"Yes!"

"If anything the school know,you are died arraso?"

"Nae." she speak to me facing her back to me.

"The toilet... Walk straight and turn right."

"Nae,arraso. Kamsahamida."

 

Your's POV (Yoo EunHye) 

Phew~ Thanks god he is stupid enough to believe my words. HA! Anyway, why would I spread this thing around the school? Crazy! As soon as I entered the cafeteria,the whole crowd is screaming,i wonder what happen. Suddenly a pair of hand pull me,i was really shocked because he was a guy....

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author Note:

sorry here's a short update^^ but still hope you enjoy!! Thanks for subscribing and commenting!! *gives cookies* keke~

anyway you guy heard A.Pink MYMy already? Nice right? haha tmr L.Joe Birthday!!! Yeah!!! :D

 

Song for today: A.Pink MYMy audio [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5sQS_G38nk] 

 

WILL UPDATE ASAP!!!