#48

Our Silly Grandpa Lead Us To a Happy Marriage.

Your's POV (Yoo Eunhye)

Since Luna and Chunji were Couple, they went to the photo booth to take pictures while I'm waiting for them outside. It seem like i'm a third wheel to them. So I decided to leave them alone while I go home. I remember L asked me to call him when I'm ready to go home and he will fetch me. So I took out my phone and started to dial for his numbers. Unexpectedly, something knocked on my back of my head and my vision black-out....

L's POV (Kim Myungsoo)

It is already 9pm. Why isnt that Pabo back? I went to take my phone and call Her. First the phone line is connected but soon it disconnected. The second time I called, the network operated said that phone line is currently offline. Then I kept calling, but I cant call through. Then it get me more and more worry. Pabo where did you go? Yeah, she said she went out with her luna Unnie. So I went to call her.

"Yeobosayo?"

"Yeobosayo. L here."

"Nae?"

"Where is Eunhye?"

"I thought she went home 2 hours ago?"

"What?!"

"What's wrong?"

"She isnt back home."

"Ok, I will get f(x) to find her."

 

With that I ended the call and ask Infinite to help me to find that Pabo. Could she be at the Ramen shop?

"Yeobosayo?"

"Ricky?"

"L hyung! What's up?"

"Is your Noona with you?"

"Anni. Is there anything happen?"

"She said she went out with Luna and Chunji. She left 2 hours ago and she wasnt back home yet...."

"Is it those guy again?!"

"What guy?"

"I dont know what they are called. I think they are call Block B? They are a new famous gang. Days ago they beat me up to warn Noona to leave you."

"Leave me?"

"Yeah, if not they will make appa and omma like Hal Abeoji...."

"Ok, I will go and find her, if there is any news about your Noona call Me Arraso?"

"Nae."

 

I called Ricky and asked. But she wasnt there. Seriously Pabo where are you? Do you know i'm really worry?!  Why didnt you tell me that thety are threating you? Jinja pabo!!!

 

Your's POV (Yoo Eunhye)

When I woke up, I realise my eyes were blindfolded and my wrist and ankle were tied with ropes. Where am i?

"You woke up already?" a male voice asked.

"Where am i?" I asked.

"Dont worry we are not going to hurt you. We are just making you to leave your man."

"Why do you guy wanted me to leave L?"

"We were paid to do that."

"From who?"

"You dont have to know." a female voice said.

That sound familiar... Who is she? I have heard her voice before....

"Send a message to her family and said she was died." the same female voice continued.

 

Narrator's POV

B-Bomb went to get your phone and start texting your family. Instead of what Naeun ordered him to do, he send a text to L for help.