#35 (Holiday vacation; again?! I swear I see nothing!!)

Our Silly Grandpa Lead Us To a Happy Marriage.

Your's POV(Yoo Eunhye)

Yeah!!! Vacation holidays with our friends^^ I wonder what interesting stuff will happen to us. You know going to a vacation holiday with school, can happen a lot of things right?

"Alright,Class. Please get your stuff and get into the bus!"

Our teacher ordered. Every students start picking up friends to sit with. Obviously me and L sat together.The rest of Infinite sat together. Krystal sat with Sulli while Luna sat with Chunji. (Victoria and Amber didnt come along because they are in a different level with you. However, you will still meet them at the resort when you all reached.)

During the whole journey there, me and L was.totally quiet. To prevent any awkwardness, I took out my ipod and blast my song. Same goes to L. I was happily enjoying my song then I realise there were two lollipops in my pocket. I took it out and one of the lollipop. If you are wondering what favour I'm , it was strawberry!!!! My favourite^^

The other lollipop, I gave it to L. I smiled and took the lollipop and then he patted my head and I smile back. After a long journey, we finally reached Dongwoo father's resort. It was SOOOOO BIG!!!

"Annyeong!"

Victoria and Amber jumped out of nowhere and said.

"Annyeong Unnie!!!"

Me,krystal and Sulli said. So Unnie reached here earlier than us.....

"Alright class, now I'm going to put you all in different room!" our teacher said.

"So... Sungkyu and Woohyun. Hoya and Dongwoo.Sungyeol and Sungjong... *BLAH BLAH BLAH* And obviously Mr.Kim Myungsoo and Mrs.Kim Eunhye...."

When teacher hand us the key, my face immediately blushed.

"Next for the girls.......*Blah Blah Blah*..... Lastly, Krystal and Sulli."

"Wait, songsaengnim! You havent call out my name." Luna said.

"Me too!" Chunji pointed out.

"Opps, let me check..... Oh ya, because L and Eunhye is in one room... So both of you have to be in one room. Is it ok?"

"What?!" Luna said.

"Erm... I'm ok with it. Since Luna and me are friends. A place to sleep is better than nothing." Chunji said.

"Then I'm ok too...." Luna said.

Just by looking at Luna's face expression, she must be really happy!!! Is she in love with Chunji?

"So class, you got the keys right?" the teacher said. Everyone nodded.

"Now you all can get in and have a good rest now. See you all tomorrow. And have fun tonight!!" the teacher said.

 

As what our teacher said, me and L went to find our room. As we were finding, I found that there is some familiar faces around.... But I cant recall who are they and where I have seen them before. Maybe it's just my mind or eye playing trick. So I ignored. Finally we found our room. Me and L get in. To my surprise, there is only one queen-size bed!!!! How are we suppose to sleep tonight?! Me and L look at each other knowing what one another have their mind. Suddenly I began to blushed.

"Erm... So...." I started speaking.

"So.... I think it would be alright right?" L said.

"Yeah... As long as nothing happen...."

Suddenly awkwardness drew in between us.

"Erm... So I'll put my luggage here and go to my unnie's room first...." I said.

"And I'll go bathe first...."

"Ok.... I'm going now."

I quickly went out of the room to Victoria and Amber Unnie one.

 

*Knock knock*

Victoria open the door.

"Yes,Eunhye-ah?" Victoria said.

"Can I come in?"

"For what? Doesnt you have a room?"

"Erm... Because the room is fill with awkwardness..."

"Ahh... Then you have to overcome. Bye!"

Victoria said as she slam the door on my face. Next I went to Krystal and Sulli room.

 

*Knock knock*

"Who's there?"

"Me. Eunhye."

"Oh, Victoria told as about it. We are not letting you in. Sorry dongsaeng."

Krystal said when the door is still close. I looked down and went to Luna and Chunji room. When I was about to knock, I recall the face expression that Luna have when the teacher put them together. Guess Luna like Chunji. I shouldnt be a third wheel there. Left with no choice, I went back to my room. I notice the water in the toilet is still running. Guess L.is still having his bathe so I decided to take a nap.

Suddenly I heard the door open and I woke up. GAH!!!! L is !!!! AS IN TOTALLY !!! He isnt wearing anything.

"ARGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" shouted while covering my eye.

"Arghhhhhh!!!! What the hell are you doing here?!"

L screamed as he covered his.....*ahem ahem* XP

"Why cant I be here?! It's my room too!!!" I shouted back.

"I thought you are in your Unnie room?!!!"

"They wouldnt let me in!!!"

"What kind of Unnie is this!!!"

"Then why are you ?!"

"Because I came out to find hair dryer!!"

"Now will you please get back to the toilet?!"

 

L quickly ran back to the toilet.For the whole conversation, both of you are yelling at one another. Finally, he came out with his clothes. I blushed and looked down.

"Mianhae...." I said.

"Did you see anything?" L asked anxiously.

"I swear to god I see nothing!!" I said and put out my three fingers.

"ok.... Want to go out and have some fun with Infinite?"

"Nae!!! Since I have nothing to do also....."

Alright, sorry for the swearing to god. I was lying. I did see something....but if I tell him, yes. I did see something, of course it is going to be awkward right? Well, now let me have fun with Infinite to forget the dirty image in my mind.