Chapter 13

How I Met Your Appa

Chapter 13

"Luhan hyung."

"Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"If you could go on a date with anyone in this room, who would it be? Let's say Kai and Lay are here too," Chanyeol said.

"And Sehun?" Luhan asked.

"Of course you can't choose your boyfriend," Chanyeol said.

"Isn't that a bit mean?" Xiumin asked.

"What? Sehun isn't here. Besides it's just for fun," Chanyeol said with a shrug.

"It's not mean. He could have said a ton of other things that would have been so much more mean," Baekhyun said, supporting Chanyeol.

"It's okay, Xiumin, I'll do it. It's only for fun anyways," Luhan said with a smile. Then he looked around at the people in the living room, pondering over whom to choose. "Wait, if no one had boyfriends, right?"

Chanyeol nodded. "Of course. Pretend no one had boyfriends."

"Umin," Luhan said, turning his head and looking at Xiumin with a smile. "I would go on a date with Umin."

"He has a boyfriend." Chen put his arm around Xiumin.

"Calm down, it was only hypothetically," Chanyeol said to Chen.

"Yeah, don't be so protective, Chen-Chen," Baekhyun teased, and Chen lightly slapped his shoulder, letting go of Xiumin as he did so. Xiumin smiled at Luhan who smiled back.

At that moment Kai, Lay and Sehun came back in. Kai had slightly red eyes, but no one commented on it, as he sat back down on the floor with Sehun and Lay beside him.

"Psst," Tao said to Sehun. "Your boyfriend just said that he'd go on a date with Xiumin hyung, instead of you." Sehun first looked at Tao with furrowed eyebrows and then turned to Luhan.

"What?" he said.

"Don't twist my words, Tao!" Luhan exclaimed. Tao laughed. Then Luhan looked at Sehun. "I had to answer who I would go on a date with. And!" Luhan said, interrupting Sehun who was about to burst in. "It had to be someone in this room, meaning it couldn't be my boyfriend, equals you."

"Actually you were allowed to answer anyone," Tao mumbled and Luhan shot him with his glare.

"Yeah, I was allowed to choose anyone but my boyfriend," Luhan said. Sehun pondered for a second, before deciding to let it go. He smiled at Luhan, who relieved smiled back.

"Ready for the next one?" Everyone nodded. "Luhan needs to ask... me," Suho concluded, looking at his phone. "I'll choose truth."

"If you were born again, would you be willing to be born a different gender than you are?" Luhan asked and they all looked at Suho as he thought about his answer. He liked being a boy, and boys had so many more opportunities than girls, but girls were so pretty and everyone either wanted them or wanted to be them. And also he would probably get away with anything being a girl, if he'd just blink cutely with his eyes or something like that.

"Hyung, why are you thinking so hard about it? It's not supposed to be such a difficult question to answer," Baekhyun interrupted his thoughts. Suho looked at him. "What are you thinking about?"

"Well, I would probably want to be a boy," Suho said. "I was just thinking about that it might be fun to be a girl as well - just for a day or so. I mean they are pretty, can do so many things, guys and girls are going crazy over them, and stuff like that."

"Yeah, but guys are cooler," Baekhyun said. "We can do so many more things, and we are stronger and people look up to us. It's much more of a struggle to be a girl."

"What about if people knew you were dating Chanyeol?" Suho said and Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol. "I bet people would be much more accepting if you were a girl. Or if Chanyeol was a girl, for that matter." Baekhyun shrugged at Suho's words.

"Let's just move on," Suho said as they became silent for a while. "Lay hyung, truth or dare?"

"Me?" Suho nodded. "Truth," Lay said.

"What attracts you?" Suho asked.

"Attracts me?" Lay thought about it.

"Yeah, in a person. What do you first look at when you find someone attractive?"

"Their smile," Lay answered. "And someone without much makeup."

"And their ," Kris whispered and they all giggled.

"What?!" Lay exclaimed.

"We know you have a thing for butts, Lay," Luhan laughed.

"I don't!" Lay said.

"No, of course you don't," Kris said, but as soon as Lay turned away he winked and mouthed 'he does'. They all laughed, except Lay who was confused.

"Let's move on. Lay ask Chanyeol," Suho said.

"Truth or…?" Lay didn't manage to end his question, before Chanyeol answered.

"This time I'm taking truth."

"What don't you want anyone to ask you about?" Lay asked.

"Oh, that's actually good!" Baekhyun said. "Smart."

Chanyeol thought. He obviously didn't want to be asked what he didn't want to be asked, but he was sure that if he mentioned anything, they were going to ask him next time he'd choose truth. And he didn't want to lie, so he had to tell the truth about what he didn't want to be asked about. "," he mumbled.

"I'll keep that in mind," Chen winked at him with a smirk.

"Sehun."

"Truth or dare, Hunnie?" Chanyeol asked.

"Dare," Sehun said, waiting, kind of anxious of what would come.

"You shall..." Chanyeol began, thinking of what he would make the maknae do. "You shall kiss one of us!" Sehun looked at him with narrowed eyes.

"What?!"

"Yeah, we will all close our eyes, and then you shall kiss one of us," Chanyeol stated. "But it can't be your boyfriend." He looked at Luhan. "Of course Luhan will have to agree to this. Is it okay?" he asked Luhan.

Luhan thought for a moment. "Okay," he finally said. "But it doesn't have to be on the mouth, right?"

"Of course it has to be on the mouth!" Baekhyun exclaimed. "Or else there's no fun to it."

"But of course no tongue, considering he has a boyfriend," Chanyeol said, and Luhan nodded. He looked at Sehun. "Can you do it?"

Sehun sighed. "Fine. Close your eyes."

"Do I have to close my eyes too?" Luhan asked.

"Yeah, then you won't get jealous, because you don't know who it is he'd rather kiss," Baekhyun said and closed his eyes. Luhan shook his head, rolling his eyes at Baekhyun before also closing them. When everyone had closed their eyes, Sehun went to the middle of the circle.

He looked around at them all. Baekhyun was making weird facial expressions, pursing his lips and such, making Sehun shake his head and turn away from him. Chen was also doing some weird things, putting his hands to his face, making different cute and y poses. Then he looked at Kai. He wanted it to be him; due to their previous relationship, he figured it wouldn't be awkward. Also because they were friends. But due to the previous incident when he spoke of Taemin, he wasn't sure if it would be alright for him to kiss him.

He looked around at the others. It had to be someone where it wouldn't be awkward, someone he was close friends with, and also someone he could trust wouldn't say anything. He turned to Chanyeol. Well, it was Chanyeol after all that had made him do this. He leaned closer until they were an inch apart. Then he kissed his lips, quickly and soft. He returned to his place in the circle.

"You can open your eyes now," he said embarrassed, and looked at the others as they all opened their eyes.

"Who did you kiss?" Baekhyun asked excitedly.

"He doesn't have to say that, it wasn't part of his dare," Luhan said. Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

Sehun looked at Chanyeol, hoping he wouldn't say anything. Chanyeol returned his gaze and smiled at him warmly, reassuringly. Sehun smiled back, grateful.

"I bet he kissed Kai. They're inseparable and previous lovers anyways," Baekhyun said, looking at Sehun for a reaction and hoping he would tell him.

Sehun just smirked teasingly at Baekhyun. "Let's just move on. Who do I have to ask, hyung?" he looked at Suho, who tapped the app.

"Chen."

"I'll take dare. They seem like fun." Chen smirked. "Unless you make me kiss anyone, I don't think Xiumin would like that."

"You have to sit still for two minutes," Sehun concluded. "And then one of us will have to try to make you talk or move. If you don't succeed - meaning you'll move - you have to strip ." They all looked at Chen, knowing that he'd have a hard time sitting still without moving anything. Chen himself sat with his mouth open.

"You know I can't do that. You just want to see me ."

Sehun shrugged with a smirk. "One minute then. I can't lower it more."

Chen thought about it. "Fine," he said. "I'll be ready in a second." Then he stood up, jumped around the room, moving every part of his body so he was ready to sit still. As he sat back down, he looked at Sehun. "I'm ready. Who's going to torture me?"

"D.O. hyung."

D.O. looked at Sehun with furrowed eyebrows, confused of why he'd have to do it. But looking at Chen made it obvious.

"I can't handle that! You know I can't!" As Chen said that, Xiumin looked at him. He didn't know what to think.

"I'll count down from three," Sehun just said. "Oh, and by the way, you can't lie down. But D.O. hyung isn't allowed to touch you either." Chen and D.O. nodded, getting in position. "Three... two... one..." Sehun clicked on his phone, starting the time set to one minute.

The first thing D.O. did was to dance. After that he tried making weird noises. And all along Chen was about to burst: everyone else was laughing at D.O. being funny, and it was obvious that Chen wanted to laugh as well. D.O. went closer to Chen moving his hands around his body, but without touching him.

"Thirty seconds left."

D.O. leaned closer and whispered something in Chen's ear. As he stood back up, Chen had slightly red cheeks: maybe because he was concentrating hard on not to move, or maybe due to something D.O. had whispered in his ear. Xiumin kept a close eye on them, while everyone laughed at the red Chen, and D.O. started dancing y. As D.O. turned his back to Chen, starting writing his name with his , Chen couldn't handle it anymore.

"I can't do it!" he yelled and jumped to his feet, wrapping his arms around D.O. who got surprised by the sudden outburst. "I can't stay away from that squishy!" D.O. laughed and slightly blushed. Chen sat back down, still holding onto D.O. who bumped down beside him.

"There was only like ten seconds left, hyung!" Sehun said, looking at his screen.

"I don't mind. I mean, who can sit still when that squishy is being all squishy and stuff?" Chen said. Xiumin pouted, probably not intentionally, but Luhan noticed and put his hand on his leg offering a smile.

"That means you have to strip ," Chanyeol said. "You didn't complete your dare."

"But I haven't even had my turn yet!" Tao exclaimed.

"Me neither," D.O. said.

"Okay, you two can have your turn, and then afterwards Chen will strip , okay?" Chanyeol stated. Tao, D.O. and Chen nodded.

"Chen ask Tao."

"But I want to ask squishy," Chen pouted.

"Fine." Chanyeol rolled his eyes.

"Okay, truth or dare?" Chen happily asked D.O.

"Truth."

"Boxers or briefs?"

"That's not a real question," Kris said.

"Of course it is: what do you prefer? Boxers or briefs?" Chen said. Then he looked at D.O., waiting for an answer.

"Are you serious?" D.O. asked him. Chen nodded.

"You're so boring, Chennie," Baekhyun complained. Chen ignored him.

"Boxers, I guess," D.O. answered with a shrug.

"Really? I thought you were more of a briefs-kind-of-guy," Chen said with a smirk. D.O. tried covering his smile, by slightly slapping him.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes. "Chennie, you have a boyfriend. Stop flirting with the squishy."

D.O. glared at him and Baekhyun twitched, moving further away. Apparently it was only Chen that was allowed to call him squishy.

"D.O., now you ask Tao," Suho said.

"Truth or dare?" D.O. asked.

"Truth, but not because I'm scared. It's only D.O.," Tao said, but flinched as D.O. seemed to move his arm.

"What are your strangest crush?" D.O. asked. "Or have you ever had a crush on anyone in this room?"

"Hey, that's two questions!" Tao pointed out. "You can't ask me two questions."

"Then answer the one you'd like." D.O. shrugged.

"No, answer if you've ever had a crush on any of us!" Chen said. "That's more fun."

Tao thought about it, then looked at the ground embarrassed.

"Oh, he has!" Baekhyun noticed Tao's cheeks becoming red. "Tell us!"

Tao bit his lip, before looking up at the others, making sure not to look at his once-upon-a-time-crush. "When I first met you guys and got to know you all, I thought that... Kai was pretty hot..." He looked to the ground again, covering his face with his hands.

Kai looked at him with open mouth and wide eyes, dumbfounded.

"Seriously, Kai, that's four already!" Baekhyun said and they laughed.

As they were done laughing, Chanyeol said, "Okay, Chen, it's time for you to strip!" Baekhyun and Chanyeol howled as Chen stood and went to the middle of the circle.

 

"Appa?"

Minseok, Lu Han and the other former EXO members looked at each other, hiding their slight grins or embarrassed looks. Then Minseok finally spoke up.

"No, Sohee, we have never played Truth or Dare," he lied. "But yes, boys can play it too. Perhaps when you get a little older."

 


A/N: Hello again! Did you like this chapter, the second half of Truth or Dare? (With squishy ChenSoo :3 I feel bad for Xiumin, though..)

I feel like Chen cannot resist Kyungsoo - you know the way he always finds a reason at any random moment to wrap his arms around him and touch him, so I wanted to have that in here.
In this chapter Chen did say that he couldn't resist Kyungsoo, and therefore lost the game, but he's still in love with Xiumin. He just knows how bad Kyungsoo feels after the breakup with Kai, and he wanted to cheer him up. (Just wanted to put that out there, in case anyone thought Chen was just flirting with Kyungsoo and forgetting about his own boyfriend - Chen was not as big of an as he seemed like).

And thank you, altreality, for your comment. I took it in consideration and I think you're right: most people do search for pairing names, and not the band name. I don't know why I didn't think of that in the first place :) So thank you! I have changed the tags.

Thank you all for reading. I hope you like my story. Please comment and subscribe ^_^