Someone Else

Moments Of Our Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Nine

Someone Else

 

“Taeyeon… I’m sure that you’re still mourning at your mother’s death and that you’re also hurting because of that harsh truth you’ve found out about your rea—“

Tiffany covered in panic as she remember that she’s not supposed to be informed about that issue regarding the Kim’s family and other involve.

Since she just accidentally heard it upon passing by the same library from before as she heard one of Taeyeon’s uncle talking to Jung Jinmo about what really happened with the accident.

And to say that Taeyeon’s uncle is beyond mad was an understatement but Tiffany saw him melting down after releasing his anger. Saying that everything already happened and done and all that left for them is to learn to accept it and slowly move on.

Tiffany no longer linger for another more second after, afraid that she’ll hear more unnecessary things that she really shouldn’t be involving herself in the first place.

Her thoughts came back to the still drunken figure of Taeyeon. She heaved a sigh before gathering all her courage to wake her up.

“Miss Taeyeon…”

Tiffany gently shook Taeyeon’s shoulder as she began her task.

“Tae…”

Her second attempt was cut off shortly when Taeyeon let out a soft groan.

Taeyeon slowly raised her head then slightly sat up from her slouch position before turning her swivel chair around to look at Tiffany.

“Tiffany?”

She softly asked at the blurry figure of a girl in front of her.

“You need to eat your dinner now, Taeyeon.”

Taeyeon answered the girl with an angry look.

“Damn dinner!”

She yelled out a little loudly before turning her body away to resume her sleep on the desk. But Taeyeon miscalculated her movement since she’s still under the influence of alcohol.

Taeyeon felt herself starting to fall from who know where but before her face even hit the carpeted floor. She already felt her face landed into something even more softer than the carpeted floor. In fact, her whole body landed on that something.

Tiffany’s body moved out instinct as she saw Taeyeon loose her balance and was about to fell down on the floor face first. She managed to catch her head using her upper body as the safety net.

But out of shock, she also loses her balance in the process making her fell on her on the floor with Taeyeon’s whole body weight pressed on top of her.

Taeyeon was on top of her with one of the latter’s hand got to accidentally hold onto her left . Tiffany’s eyes widened when their current position finally reached her brain and let out a shock gasp at the end.

Taeyeon on the other hand, in between her drunken state and her slight grasp on reality. Looked up to meet the eyes of the girl whose name she just called earlier.

She looked at her young and beautiful face, trying to figure out how much that beautiful face had changed over the years. And found out that she really like how time turned her eve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter