Unexpected

Moments Of Our Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Twenty-seven

Unexpected

 

 

Los Angeles

 

“Good afternoon, Miss Beautiful!”

 

Taeyeon greeted Yuri’s assistant with a huge smile.

 

“Good afternoon, Taeyeon!”

 

Mrs. Hwang also returned her with a huge smile, her eyes forming into beautiful crescent that never fails to remind her of someone.

 

“Yuri is inside. You can now go in.”

 

“I’m sorry if just suddenly turn up without notice, I know how busy that workaholic can be.”

 

“It’s okay, I can always free her schedule for precious friends like you. Since that friend of yours, like what you said is a crazy workaholic!”

 

Taeyeon laugh when she saw the slight irritation but full of concern in the older woman’s face that remind her this time of her mother.

 

“Oh! And this is for you, beautiful!”

 

Taeyeon gave Mrs. Hwang a single stem of pink rose and the latter’s face instantly lit up with joy.

 

“Oh Taeyeon, how can you be so sweet?! If only I’m way younger and around your age I might have already fallen for you!”

 

Taeyeon again laugh at the remark of Mrs. Hwang at her. The lady never fails to make her laugh whenever she’s here in LA to give Yuri a short visit.

 

“And I like your choice of flower! Thank you, dear!”

 

“I’m the one that’s thankful to you, Mrs. Hwang.”

 

Taeyeon bend down and gave the older woman’s cheeks a light peck as a way of thanking her for all the help she had done to her.

 

“Aw… sweet! But now off you go! Before I just drag you away from meeting Yuri and have an early dinner date with me!”

 

“You don’t have to drag me, I’ll willing go with you, beautiful.”

 

“Now now… now wonder you and Yuri are friends! Both of you are flirts and sickeningly flirts!”

 

Taeyeon laugh one last time before walking towards Yuri’s office.

 

“See you later, beautiful! Don’t miss me much okay?”

 

Caroline could only smile as Taeyeon finally disappeared behind Yuri’s door. She’s really fond of the friend of Yuri, Taeyeon is really kind and sweet and very thoughtful.

 

Taeyeon never forgets to visit her and Yuri whenever she’s in town that’s why she likes the girl so much because she managed to stay friends with Yuri, even her boss could be very bossy sometimes.

 

“Wow pink rose! Who gave you that, Aunty?”

 

“Oh! Tiff! When did you arrive?”

 

Tiffany drags one of the swivel chair to her aunt’s side to sit beside her. Before handling her a slightly thick plastic folder and anxiously look at her aunt’s face.

 

“Is this it?”

 

Tiffany could only nod. It’s like déjàvu all over again when she first showed her aunt her final project before she graduate a couple of months ago.

 

“Oh, Tiffany, dear! It’s wonderful! Yuri would definitely like your designs!”

 

“You think so?”

 

“Think so? I know so! Why don’t you go see for yourself! She’s in right now, go show her!”

 

“Nah… maybe later… I wanna hang out with you more and you still haven’t told me who gave you that pink rose.”

 

Tiffany smiled when she saw her aunt’s lips break into a happy grin.

 

“From a handsome young woman…”

 

Tiffany’s eyebrow arch when she heard her aunt’s dreamy praise.

 

“Oh! Wow… this is the first time I heard you praise someone in physical aspect huh! I never even once heard you praise Yuri in terms of appearance.”

 

“What?! That Kwon Yuri?! Nah! This one is really… she could be handsome… gorgeous… cute… dazzling… pretty… oh just everything! And not to mention she’s also full of humor and very caring and thoughtful!”

 

“Whoa whoa… stop right their lady! That’s a storm of praises right there, Aunty!”

 

Caroline could only smile at her niece who is now shaking her head in disbelief.

 

“If I didn’t know any better… I might think you’re her fans club president or something!”

 

“But really Tiff, she’s one of the kindest person I’ve met! You’ll like her—“

 

“Whoa whoa… stop right there again lady… are you trying to hook me up with your girl crush?”

 

“No… I mean like her as a friend… but if… you’ll like her more than that… it’s totally coo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter