Twist

Moments Of Our Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I was planning on finishing this story ove the weekend but it seems like my plan will be put on hold...

My friends and I will have a little get away outing and I'll be practically away from my PC and I don't have a laptop hehe [I don't like laptop I'm afraid I'll be even more addicted to gadgets if I have one...]

Although I have my phone and the hotel will have free wifi... I don't like typing using only my two thumbs hahaha!!!

So... See you guys next time!!! Gonna update again in a few days time!!!

 

 

Chapter Forty-four

Twist

 

“Hi, Taeyeon!”

 

Tiffany greeted Taeyeon with a huge smile but the smile plastered on her face only lasted for a few seconds when she saw the sad and forlorn expression on Taeyeon’s face.

 

“Hey… did something happen? Where’s Andrea?”

 

Tiffany knows that there’s nothing she should be worried about her daughter but she just can’t directly ask Taeyeon what’s on her mind right now. She raised her right hand up and gently cupped Taeyeon’s cheeks as her thumb made gentle circles upon her smooth skin.

 

“Hey… what’s wrong?”

 

“Andrea is sleeping in my bedroom. Wanna go see her now?”

 

They were now walking side by side on the doorway when Taeyeon pulled her to a stop and just engulf her in a very tight embrace.

 

“Taeyeon… what’s really wrong with you? What happen? Please tell me what’s wrong with you…”

 

Taeyeon let go of her and this time Taeyeon mirrored her earlier action on the front door but when Taeyeon’s hand left her cheek the latter replaced it with her lips, she blushed and smiled at the same time with Taeyeon’s sweet gesture but still she can’t be truly at peace when she knows that there’s something wrong with her.

 

“My aunt and my dad are here and also Jessica… they’re at the back yard, I think… My Dad and I had a talk but we ended up arguing… I’m confused… there’s so many things in my mind right now. Fany…”

 

Tiffany pulled Taeyeon back into her embrace and began to gently the back of her head, trying to somehow calm the storm that’s in Taeyeon’s head right now. She knows that despite her quiet and calm façade, Taeyeon is in deep rage and she also knows that whenever Taeyeon is so angry, instead of harming the object of her hatred, she’d rather inflict harm upon herself and that is the last thing Tiffany wants to happen.

 

“Hush… it will be okay Taeyeon… try to think about it with a clear and calm mind… I’ll be here… I’ll listen to you and I’ll stay with you…”

 

“Fany… tell me honestly. I want to know the truth. Did my father, Jung Jinmo send you away? Did he paid you to leave me? Please tell me exactly what happen that morning three years ago!”

 

“Taeyeon…”

 

Tiffany took a deep breath before opening again to speak. She needs to think of the right words to explain to Taeyeon everything that had happen that day without making the situation worse than it is right now.

 

She doesn’t want to be the one that build the wall between Taeyeon and her family, specially to her father. She doesn’t want Taeyeon to lose her family just for the sake of her.

 

Tiffany pulled Taeyeon till they reached one of the couch on the latter’s huge living room. She would have smiled upon the scene that greeted her if only they are not in this very delicate situation.

 

“Looks like you and Andrea had a blast, your place is in total disaster! I’m sorry if she was a handful…”

 

Taeyeon slightly smile at her, Tiffany is glad that somehow her small distraction worked to lighten Taeyeon’s mood even just a little bit.

 

“It’s okay. I had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter