Confrontation

Moments Of Our Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Again sorry for some typo's...

Got no time to re-read and edit...

 

And.... BAAAAAMMMMM!!!!!

 

 

 

Chapter Forty-three

Confrontation

 

 

Jessica arrived at Taeyeon’s house around mid-afternoon when she found out that her sister and their parents are having a fun-time babysitting, she decided to dump her date for the night, she thinks it’s more fun to watch Taeyeon take care of a toddler than to listen to her boring date speech about himself.

 

“I’m here! Now where is that cutie you guys are talking about?!”

 

Jessica loudly called out right upon her entry at Taeyeon’s front door. She frowns when she was left un-answered. She walked towards the living room and found no one but scattered toys and pillows everywhere. She was about to check into one of the bedroom when she heard loud squeals of laughter coming from the back yard.

 

She followed the noise and find Taeyeon playing tag with cute little girl while her mom was now sitting on the grass. She saw their dad sitting in of the lawn chairs and was just silently watching the game.

 

“Taetae! Gatchu!”

 

“Ah! Baby princess got Taetae!”

 

Jessica giggled on her spot when she saw Taeyeon played dead and sprawled next on the grass while the little girl was laughing happily with her little accomplishment.

 

“Wow I thought you hate being called Taetae?! But this cutie here can call you that?”

 

All the heads turn into her direction,  so Jessica started to walked to them. She squat down in front of the little girl and just as she was about to talk, the little girl already gave her a sweet smile that instantly made Jessica smile.

 

“Aw! Why, she’s so adorable? What’s your name cutie?”

 

Jessica reached out to the little girl and smoothly carried her and lifted her to the ground. The little girl giggled and laugh again and Jessica just couldn’t help herself but to shower the little girl some kisses and hugs.

 

“Yah! Don’t squeeze her! And just put her down! You might just drop my baby princess! You don’t even know how to properly carry a child, you brat!”

 

“Wow! So now I’m just brat to you and this cutie right here is your new baby princess? Wow! I’m quite jealous but… it’s okay since I think I like her too! So what’s her name?”

 

“Please put her down first! Look at the way you’re carrying her! It looks scary! Aunty, please stop Jessica!”

 

“Wow! Over protective much?! Hmmp! I just want to carry her, look she’s not even crying!”

 

“Tae, relax. Jessica has a point, Andrea is not crying so it’s fine.”

 

“Argh! Just make sure you won’t drop her brat! Or I’ll drop you off a cliff!”

 

“Fine! Over-protective mommy!”

 

“I’m not her mommy! Well, not yet… and I don’t want her to call me mommy! I want her to call me umma…”

 

Jessica silently smiled when she saw Taeyeon suddenly acts shy in front of them, it’s really nice to see this side of her again. Even her mom is silently smiling, she turns to look at their dad and she also saw him hiding his smile.

 

‘Oh the miracles a child could bring! You cutie better be our Taeyeon’s baby angel, okay?!’

 

Jessica gave Andrea’s cheeks another kiss and the little girl squeal in her arms again.

 

Their parents told them that they will go inside the house and will start to prepare their dinner.

 

“She really likes being kissed huh?”

 

Jessica sat down in front of Taeyeon and gently put down Andrea in their middle.

 

“Yup… and hugs too… she’s really sweet and jolly…”

 

“So, who’s this kid?”

 

“It’s Tiffany’s daughter…”

 

“Oh… I didn’t know she already has a daughter…”

 

“Yeah me too… I just also found out about it recently…”

 

“So… she’s already married or what?”

 

Jessica carefully asked that one to Taeyeon, she doesn’t want to agitate her sister again.

 

“No, she’s never been married… Andrea was her bestfriend’s daughter, she promised to take care of her when Andrea mother died upon giving birth to her. Now, Tiffany’s the one taking care of her, actually she adopted Andrea.”

 

“Wow! That was just… Tiffany is so nice… and…”

 

Jessica couldn’t find words to compliment Tiffany so she just settled in giving her sister an approving smile, silently telling her that she got the right one this time around.

 

“I know right…”

 

Taeyeon gently tuck-in Andrea on her bed and made sure that her baby princess was completely surrounded with barricades of pillows again since she’s afraid Andrea might shift and roll around the bed. She just gave her a gentle kiss on her forehead when her bedroom door opened and came in Jessica.

 

“Hey, dinner’s ready. She got tired playing all day.”

 

“Yeah… now she’s completely knock out. Good things she a lot earlier and finished a bottle of her milk.”

 

“Come on, let’s go to the kitchen and eat.”

 

The four of them was silently eating, Taeyeon has nothing to say and she thinks that Jessica was also feeling the same. But their silence was broken up when they heard her aunt speak, more like speak directly at her.

 

“So, Taeyeon… had you already talked to Tiffany? Did you already propose to her?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter