ThereShe Goes Again

Moments Of Our Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Thirty

There She Goes Again

 

 

Tiffany froze in her seat when Taeyeon suddenly stood up on her seat and sat down on the space beside her next. And to make the flipping of her heart much worst, Taeyeon suddenly placed her own hands on top of hers and gave her hands a gentle squeezed.

 

“I— I suddenly had an appointment.”

 

Tiffany knew exactly what Taeyeon meant in her question. She knew that Taeyeon wasn’t asking about what happened to them a few hours back at Yuri’s office. But it was clearly about her sudden departure at Jeonju more than three years ago.

 

She tried to pull back her hand from Taeyeon but the latter just only tighten her hold on hers.

 

Tiffany was trembling.

 

And Taeyeon could feel that under her skin. She look at Tiffany’s eyes and saw the young woman’s eyes are slightly wide in apprehension and dear God, Taeyeon thinks that right at this moment Tiffany looks so very beautiful that all that she wanted to this is kiss her right there and then.

 

“You know exactly what I mean, Tiffany… why did you suddenly left Jeonju?”

 

Taeyeon’s next question was only answered by a nonchalant shrug from Tiffany and she finds it so hard to understand why the woman was acting like this towards her, like she even doesn’t matter at all when she, herself was about to explode any seconds now by just having to hold her hands with hers.

 

‘It’s not fair, Fany… Am I the only that missed you all these time?’

 

Tiffany tried to look casual and unaffectionate as she shrugs her shoulders at Taeyeon then when she felt that her voice won’t quiver like it did before she decided to answer her once and for all.

 

“I think by now you already that Caroline Hwang is my Aunt.”

 

Tiffany peeked behind Taeyeon to see the slightly opened door of her apartment and was slightly relieve that no one is entering the door yet.

 

“I know a little bit and I really want to ask you about that too but that one could wait. I wanted to know how have you been these past three years and you still haven’t answered my first question yet. Tell me… how have you been, Tiffany…”

 

Tiffany was starting to be nervous, Taeyeon was asking her too many questions and she really doesn’t know how to answer each and every one of it without giving away to much of what she really feels and it really makes her feel so thorn and confuse at the same time.

 

“I think Yuri has already told you something about me.”

 

Tiffany dared to look at Taeyeon’s eyes and she saw how Taeyeon’s eyes suddenly shifted with irritation and hurt and something else she could put a name on. Tiffany wanted to kick herself for acting like this towards her all of this just to make Taeyeon feel like her presence means nothing all to her but in the truth, she could feel herself about to explode any seconds now with just Taeyeon looking at her like this.

 

“You… you have changed… a lot…”

 

Tiffany heard Taeyeon whispered those words at her through the air. She let out a fake smile before finding the words to use to reply back at Taeyeon whose eyes are still focused at her.

 

“Of course I’ve changed, I learned how to dress myself up to look presentable and also with my aunt’s money, I could now buy anything I want.”

 

Tiffany doesn’t want to meet the scrutinizing eyes of Taeyeon this time but she really has no other choice. She almost let out an audible sigh of relief when Taeyeon finally let go of her hand.

 

But only to get her own breath caught in the middle of when Taeyeon suddenly raise her hand to her chin and gently tilt her face upwards to meet her eyes in a much closer distance.

 

“Yes. You have changed… and you are no longer that young teenager I’ve used to know… You have become prettier and lovelier…”

 

Taeyeon’s husky voice rang in her eyes then she saw how Taeyeon’s eyes roam all over her whole body.

 

“You’ve gained weight at the right places too… every part of you has just become more beautiful with each passing years…”

 

Tiffany could feel not just her face but her whole body heating up with the way Taeyeon say those complimenting words about her and Tiffany tried to ignore the sensation it brings upon her, so she tries her hardest to shake off the last words Taeyeon has just told her.

 

“I grow old…”

 

“No… you just matured, Tiffany. And maturity really hits you pretty nicely since I could clearly see it all with my own two eyes.”

 

Taeyeon stared at her once

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter