In My Own Ways

Moments Of Our Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Thirteen

In My Own Ways

 

 

Taeyeon groaned as she began to wake up, she could feel all the veins her head throbbing violently under her skull as she finally sat up from the carpeted floor.

She looked outside the window and saw that the sun was finally up in its throne and it makes her wonder for how long has she been passed out on the floor.

Then something suddenly clicked on the inside of her clouded mind.

Taeyeon bolted up on her two feet and scanned the whole room looking and searching.

She pinched her temple in confusion as she try to squeeze out of her brain any ounce of memory she still has from the previous night only to grunt in the end when she couldn’t still make out anything from her memory.

‘What happened? Was it only just a dream?’

Taeyeon scanned herself next, she found her shirt half open with few missing buttons. Then she saw the fly of jeans open and her zipper also open, which made her even more confuse.

Then the last thing she saw that definitely woke her hazy mind was that dried brownish spot she has on the crotch and thigh area of her jeans.

Then her eyes landed on the floor, although it’s already unrecognizable she could still make out that blotch on the carpeted floor.

And last but not the least, she finally felt it, that numbing and stiffening ache she feels on her right arm and as she look down on her palm.

Her heart began to beat rapidly under her rib cage and her mind is in another hazy state but in a hazy adrenaline pumping state that makes every single cell of her come alive once again.

Yes she had felt like this before, this feeling of being so… alive.

“Tiffany…”

Taeyeon utter out the girls name in a soft whisper. It wasn’t a dream, the girl was really there, was all Taeyeon could think about.

“Did I… Did we… Of course! You stupid—“

Taeyeon stopped thinking further. Thinking things won’t do her any good at this time, she needs to act and she needs to it fast. With only one thing, more like just one person on her mind, Taeyeon hurriedly went out of the room to look for that one person.

But her plan got hold up and Taeyeon expression instantly turned sour the moment her eyes caught the sight of Jung Jinmo the moment she had opened the door.

“What are you doing in here?”

Taeyeon didn’t bother to mask her own sarcasm nor her anger towards the older man.

“I want to talk to you, Taeyeon.”

Jinmo look at his daughter from head to toe and saw that the young woman is still in the same state when he had left her last night. And could only mentally sigh at the state she was still in.

“And who says I want to talk to you? Move…”

Taeyeon spoke the last on clench teeth. She needs to find her as fast as she can and thin man is holding her up more to her irritation.

“Look at you… that’s not how a respected executive a top company should act! What would your people say about if they see you in this state? You better snap out of this hole that you’re in Taeyeon!”

Taeyeon could only let out a very sarcastic and bitter chuckle towards the man. She could even dare herself to him with his name yet alone call him in that word to address him as hers…

“As far as I could remember, I already resigned as the Junior Vice President of your company, Jung. And I remember stating the reason of my resignation, is that it’s about time that I take care of the businesses Joonhyung had left and there also things I need to take care of with my mother’s. I’m so busy…”

Taeyeon held on her temple when she felt it was being ripped opened again with the thought of the things she needs to take care of.

“So would you please move out of my way?”

Taeyeon looked up at the man when the latter still didn’t budge to move even an inch away from her way.

When their eyes meet, Taeyeon almost felt her lungs constricts in her chest. Her anger is slowly rising once again but thought of calming her nerves down. She can’t afford to snap at him at this time.

And more like, she just doesn’t want to be angry any more. She’s so damn tired of being angry…

She just wanted to be peacefully left alone so she could think… the more they probe the silence she wanted th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter