Bad Idea

Moments Of Our Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Sixteen

Bad Idea

 

 

Only Taeyeon and Yuri where the last left on the conference room along with a woman that could pass as Yuri’s crazy admirer if only the latter wasn’t introduce to her earlier as one of Yuri’s trusted branch manager, who goes by the name of Im Jinah.

But in the last couple of two hours, Taeyeon noticed how the woman would occasionally threw her a glance or two till the woman completely glued her eyes on her the entire duration of the meeting which really irked her to the bones.

“Do you want me to give you my outmost appreciation, Ms. Kwon for voting for me in my behalf?”

Taeyeon sarcastically asked the woman.

“I heard we’re just around the same age, just call me Yuri and I’ll just call you Taeyeon”

Yuri answered her in a friendly tone before continuing.

“And besides you there’s hardly no reason for you to thank me. The other directors know your capability and you being one of the excellent young executive back at FNC, Mr. Jung has trained you very well.”

‘Damn!’

Taeyeon wanted to curse out loud with the statement she had just heard. She couldn’t believe what is this that is happening to her, she’s only about to start her life on her own and now here she is again… already under yet another shadow and this time, in the shadow of Jung Jinmo.

Taeyeon was thinking who doesn’t know Jung Jinmo in the world of business and besides she had also worked for all the accomplishments she had made while she’s still working for him. Her thoughts were cut off when Kwon Yuri spoke at her again.

“By the way, this is Im Jinah and from now on she’ll work for you as your new executive assistant.”

Taeyeon looked at the woman and the latter politely nodded at her although Taeyeon could see the visible flirtation the woman was throwing towards her.

She could only dismiss it for she was still piss off with everything that’s happening to her the moment she has stepped inside this company.

“So now… I don’t even get to choose my own employees?”

“No need to be sarcastic on me, Taeyeon.”

Taeyeon caught the warning in Yuri’s voice although the woman is still calmly said it out to her.

“It’s not my fault that I now own this company. Even if I didn’t buyed this company… somebody else would have…”

“So now you’re putting someone to spy on me in your behalf.”

Taeyeon didn’t budge and continues to sarcastically talk to Yuri.

“Cut it out, Taeyeon.”

Yuri was still as calm as she was while Taeyeon was the one that’s beginning to lose her temper, her action was really so far from her nature.

“I can assure you that Ms. Im is a very capable employee. She wanted this job and she even blackmailed me to give this post her.”

Taeyeon saw how Yuri gave that Im Jinah a sly smirk in which the other woman only repaid with a sweet one.

Taeyeon ignore what Yuri said to her and those knowing looks the two had just exchange in front of her.

She hated these types of people who use people, especially those who have power to back them up only for them to get the position they want. But she has no say about this matter so Taeyeon could only silently take this for now.

Yuri went up on her seat and walked towards where Taeyeon was still sitting and sat again at the chair besides her.

“Don’t hate me, Taeyeon… and let’s try not bite each other’s head off from now on… believe me, in this crazy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter