Young Love

Moments Of Our Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Block Underline Italics are written letter....

While Block Italics are flash back [like always]....

Just so you guys won't get confuse ^-^

---------

 

Chapter Eight

Young Love

 

Taeyeon heard a sweet voice calling her name in her sleep. She’s ordering her eyes to open up so she can see to whom it belongs to but her stupid eyes won’t follow her orders.

She grunted and began rubbing her eyes but to no avail it won’t open. It’s just too heavy for her to make it even flutter for a second. Well, technically every part is too heavy for her to even move. Especially that part of her, it’s too heavy that she couldn’t even feel it beating underneath her chest.

When Taeyeon could no longer feel the presence of that somebody talking to her, she let out a tired sigh.

“Mom…”

‘How can you do this to me? How can you just leave me out here all alone, after turning my whole life upside down? Can you see me now? Can you see how much I’m hurting? I don’t care about anything… I’ve never even once care about anything Dad wanted me to do… because… because of you… you’re all I care about… what will gonna happen to me now? Huh, Mom?’

Taeyeon after thinking about her mother again and telling her the same questions she’s been repeating in her mind for the past week, broke into another silent cry.

That has been her routine the whole time. Get drunk, think, cry, and then sleep. Wake up, think, cry, and then get drunk again. Her body is automatically repeating it and she never even bother to change it.

Because this way, she somehow forgets everything, the pain, the sadness, the betrayal, and the loneliness. For when she’s already too drunk to think, her whole body, mind and soul goes numb and everything seems easy to bear.

The next time she finds herself waking up was probably around mid-afternoon, since she saw the color of the surrounding from the outside a little mellow.

Taeyeon shakily stood up and with wobbled feet began walking towards the center of the room. She directly went behind the long counter to get another bottle of whisky that was secret stored in there by her uncle.

Her hand get a hold of one and absentmindedly opened its noose before carelessly gulping down the bitter alcohol like she’s only drinking coffee, only it’s not because after the bitter taste comes the burning sensation that claws into every fiber of .

“Damn!”

Taeyeon cursed out loud after feeling that sensation of pain again. She began walking towards the long table and took out one of the chair to sit down. AS she placed her now almost half of bottle of whisky, her eyes found a tray in front of her.

But that’s not really what caught her eyes.

Her hand absentmindedly moved to reached out for that bright pink piece of paper lying on top of the cover. She began flipping the folded paper to read its content.

Good afternoon Miss Taeyeon! ^-^

I left your breakfast earlier along with a note but came back to see it un-touch yet again…

So I’ll just repeat what I’ve written on the previous note for you to read… again…

Well, here how it goes…

Miss Taeyeon please eat some food even just a tinny little bit before you go drinking another bottle of whisky…

If later I came back for the tray and saw that you ate a little from it. I’ll tell you where your grandfather hides his best collection of whisky… so you can also finish all of them!

Okay? Deal or no deal?!

Please eat up, Miss Taeyeon! ^-^

Taeyeon unknowingly smiled at the note written for her, from the cursive writing to the message itself. What kind of person is this that will even patronize her drinking habits instead of stopping her like Seomin halmoni always do since day one.

Taeyeon take of the cover of the tray and found a bowl of a now cold mushroom soup. She took the spoon to give it a taste and besides she’s tempted to know where those whiskies are hidden. She’s actually has been looking for it everywhere since day one but still hasn’t found where her uncle has hidden his bottled treasures.

And before Taeyeon could even realize it, she has already emptied the whole bowl of cold soup. She stood up from her chair and leaved her bottle of whisky right there to find a paper and pen.

There I’ve emptied your bowl of tasteless and cold soup…

Now I want you to tell me where those bottles are hidden!

After writing her reply, she placed her note beside the bowl before grabbing her bottle and began gulping it contents once again.

---------

 

Tiffany was making her way to the library again with a tray of warm dinner for Taeyeon again. She let out a soft sigh before finally entering the room.

‘I hope she ate her lunch…’

She directly went to the long table to check the tray she left earlier. Tiffany face instantly lit up the moment she saw that the whole bowl was empty. Then she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter