Goodbye Heart

Moments Of Our Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Twelve

Goodbye Heart

 

“What happened in here?!”

Jinmo shouted in complete shock when he was greeted by a very compromising scene when he entered the room.

Tiffany with an equally shocked expression tried to reach for her dress that’s been thrown a couple of feet away from her. She would have been in a more panicked state if Taeyeon’s body wasn’t covering her whole ness completely.

Tiffany hurriedly dress herself up when she saw that the older Jung turned his back from them, giving her a bit of privacy to put on her clothes. She doesn’t know how did she managed to dress herself in that state but the next thing she knew is she already on her feet and Jung Jinmo already turned around to faced her with a very unreadable expression.

“Get out…”

The command was said out to her in a very calm tone but the stern look Jung Jinmo was giving her was enough to make her knees shiver in fear.

For the last time, Tiffany glanced over Taeyeon who is still sleeping soundly on the floor. Tiffany felt how every ounce of her strength slowly left her body with every step she takes away from the room.

When she reached the confines of her little room, her weakened legs finally gave up and she just found herself helplessly sitting on the floor with tears streaming endlessly on her cheeks. She feels her heart is getting pricked by millions of needles and it makes her feel like breathing is so damn hard to do.

She was thinking if which is worst, having to lose your ity to that one person you loved almost all your life while that person was thinking of somebody else and was also probably thinking that it’s all just when to you it’s not. Or being caught by the father and being chased out, with your dignity being robbed from at the same time.

Tiffany took a deep breath, she must control herself, her grandmother will be coming back any time soon and she surely doesn’t want to make the older woman to worry if the latter get to see her in this state.

But to Tiffany, this night will surely be forever be engrave in her memory, for this night, she lost precious things in her life… her dignity and her heart…

Jung Jinmo silently walked over to Taeyeon when the young woman finally left the room. He was thinking at the same time what is the name of the young woman is again.

‘Ah, I remember it was Tiffany… Mrs. Park’s granddaughter…’

Jinmo sigh when his eyes finally landed to the still sleeping Taeyeon on the floor and thought that he’ll just deal with the other girl first before he deals with his very stubborn and very much wasted daughter.

Before turning his feet away, Jinmo scanned the whole room and Taeyeon once again and saw something that he’s very sure that would be a very very huge problem to them. That trace of blood on the carpet and on his daughter’s hand is enough to clouded his mind and just acted on impulse to cover up for her.

Jinmo made his way to the kitchen since the servant’s quarters is just behind it. He didn’t even bothered to knock on the door and just opened with such a force that instantly startled the occupants of the room.

“I want to talk to you!”

Jinmo angrily shouted directly at Tiffany who could only stare back at him with so much fear.

“Sir… I…”

Tiffany doesn’t know what to say, her brain and her whole body is shaking in fear in the sight of a very angry Jung Jinmo. Her fear even doubled when she caught a glimpse of her grandmother approaching them. The older woman is finally back from the hospital and she really doesn’t know how to explain what happen to her and Taeyeon earlier.

She doesn’t even have the plan on letting anyone knows what happen in that room, even Taeyeon. She’ll just keep it all to herself, she’ll keep all those memories and keep it deep within her heart no matter how painful it was.

It would have been like that if Jung Jinmo didn’t saw her in that room, in that compromising state and being held by his daughter’s arms. But she’s got caught and now she’s in a very tight spot she doesn’t know how to deal with, heck she doesn’t even know what will gonna happen to her.

Tiffany saw how her grandmother’s eyes flicker with confusion as the latter approached them.

“Sir Jinmo, why are you here? Did something happened, Sir?”

“If I’m not mistaken you’re Mrs. Park Seomin the late Chairman Kim’s trusted caretaker?”

“Yes, Sir. We didn’t know that you will visit today, We’re sorry we didn’t get to prepare anything for you, Sir. Please tell us what you will need and we will tend to it right away, Sir.”

“Don’t bother I won’t be staying for long. I just need to know what is your relation to this woman.”

Tiffany’s body involuntarily shivers when Jung Jinmo turned around to her direction once again as he directly pointed out to her.

“Wh-why, Sir? Did my granddaughter do something?”

“Why don’t you directly ask your granddaughter Mrs. Park?”

Jung Jinmo answered her grandmother in clenched teeth before the older man turn his attention back at her. At that very moment, Tiffany never wished so hard that the ground will just suddenly burst open and swallow her whole.

“I don’t know what you want from Taeyeon, woman but I will make sure that you won’t be able to get whatever it is. Do you think that by seducing her you will just get into her world that easily? You’re wrong. Whatever it is, I will end it tonight.”

Tiffany felt her grandmother’s arms securely wrapped around her and the action almost wanted to make Tiffany cry out loud but she bear it for a little more, she doesn’t want to worry her grandmother muc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter