Epilogue

Moments Of Our Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Epilogue

 

Always

 

 

Taeyeon took a deep breath while her eyes scan the whole expand of their room’s view, her breath hitch not because of the scene in front of her but because of an entirely different reason.

 

“Tae! Can you help me with our bags?”

 

A loud call from upstairs cut her attention and Taeyeon instantly smiled hearing her wife calling her out, yes her one and only wife.

 

She can’t believe that after all that they’ve been through and went through, Tiffany is finally hers and only hers.

 

She approached two of their travel bags and carefully brought it up to Tiffany. She found her wife pilling up the clothes in the closet neatly and accordingly.

 

Taeyeon finds Tiffany’s action cute because instead of them starting their supposed to be hot and steamy honeymoon, there she is, taking care of their luggage’s first instead of starting to fire her up.

 

But Taeyeon doesn’t really mind, she enjoys this too, just looking at Tiffany’s serious expression while she was taking out their things in their luggage.

 

“Fany, why do that first? We can take care of it later. There’s so much we should do right now. I thought you want to see the whole resort? I’d rather take you out than do this or… we can go to the main agenda of this trip… which is our honeymoon, baby…”

 

Taeyeon finally can’t resist it, she slowly leaned down and cupped Tiffany’s face and gave her lips a tender kiss. She smiled upon their kiss when she felt that Tiffany eagerly return her kisses and soon their kisses grew deeper and hotter and the pile of clothes that should put inside the closet was long forgotten and was only to be topped by another pile of clothes.

 

Taeyeon gently laid down Tiffany on their huge bed, she first stop everything that she’s doing to appreciate the most magnificent view laid in front of her.

 

She looked in each and part of her wife’s body as her finger traced the part her eyes scanned and let the feeling, the memory of it all, to be silently and forever be sketched in her mind, heart and soul’s memory.

 

No matter how many times she had seen and touched Tiffany like this. She still can’t seem to get enough her beauty and everytime they’ll make love again, there’s something more she get to add up in her memory vault about her.

 

“I love you, Miyoung…”

 

“I love you too, Taeyeon…”

 

Taeyeon smiled upon hearing her wife’s husky reply and she didn’t think more and let her heart lead her whole body and began loving each and every part of wife. Taeyeon claimed each and every part of her with love and respect, with gentleness and eagerness, with want and need.

 

They were now silently cuddling in bed, Tiffany was pressed tightly against her as her arms was securely wrapped around her body in return. Taeyeon could feel Tiffany’s light breathing upon her skin and she’s wonder if she had already fallen asleep after their first strenuous activity of this honeymoon trip.

 

She carefully shift her body to see if Tiffany is indeed asleep, only to stopped by her tight grip, silently telling her to stop moving around.

 

“I thought you’re asleep…”

 

“Hmmm…”

 

“Do you want to sleep?”

 

“No… let’s just cuddle for a while… I want to see the sunset later by the beach… can we do that Tae?”

 

“Of course baby… the number one agenda of this honeymoon is to do everything you want…”

 

“I doubt that…”

 

“Huh?”

 

“Because we just did your number one agenda for this honeymoon…”

 

“Hahaha! Of course baby! That’s the ultimate agenda of this honeymoon! That is why it is called a honeymoon! And it wasn’t just for me! It’s also for you and I’m sure you love each and every seconds of it.”

 

Taeyeon started kissing Tiffany again and soon they were starting to kiss each other feverishly again until Taeyeon felt her body was slightly being pushed away by her wife, with a small frown she stopped kissing her and looked at her with slight confusion only to be answered with her beautiful smile and Taeyeon’s mind went blank in an instance, she could only gawk blatantly at her wife’s beautiful and dazzling smile.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter