What We Have In Common

Moments Of Our Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Eighteen

What We have In Common

 

Taeyeon has been working non-stop in pass few weeks. She spends her whole time in re-organizing the whole company even to its tiniest detail.

 

She couldn’t believe how many works has been left unattended by Joonhyung and her brain would have exploded upon knowing all the mess she has to clean up.

 

Her work would have been hell if it weren’t for her assistant, yes her one and only executive assistant, Im Jinah. And Taeyeon must say that she’s quite impress with her work performance because the woman wasn’t lying when she told her that she works well.

 

Because Im Jinah has been a huge help to her in making her work easier and bearable these past few weeks.

 

And more than anything else, the young woman never failed to get her attention every now and then. Her EA would sometimes do it subtlety, like throwing her some sticky side glances or the occasional accidental brushes of her hands at hers.

 

Or sometimes, the young woman would just enter her office without any reason at all, just asking her if she needs anything like coffee or someone to talk with because they’ve been working non-stop.

 

And those times somehow makes Taeyeon smile a little, because somehow someone is out there trying to slow her down when she’s trying to drown herself from work in order to forget things or rather than forget someone even just for a little while.

 

And of course Taeyeon got all the hint and she knew that the young woman is trying to seduce her. And Taeyeon must admit that this Im Jinah is really starting to seem attracting to her eyes and her body.

But one afternoon, when Taeyeon was drowning herself with work again, Jung Jinmo suddenly came to her office un-announced to completely ruin her about to end already stressful day which only made her lose her temper in a click of a finger.

 

“This is insanely ridiculous, Taeyeon!”

 

Jung Jinmo has almost shouted at her his opening greeting.

 

“You’re killing yourself by working like a slave in this company! It’s even not yours anymore!”

 

Taeyeon’s eyes squinted, she’s really trying her hardest not to snap at his words but Jung Jinmo’s almighty arrogant aura is not really helping her temper to stay at bay.

 

“I still hold the second largest share in this company, Jung, if you had forgotten about it.”

 

“Damn it, Taeyeon!”

 

Taeyeon wanted to smile when she saw that Jung Jinmo burst out in anger before she even does but held it in.

 

“Kwon Yuri now owns this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter