Surprise Guest

Moments Of Our Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Thirty-three

Surprise Guest

 

 

Taeyeon arrived on time at the Jung’s fairly huge LA home and was immediately greeted by her aunt, Rachel Jung herself.

 

“Taeyeonnie! Welcome back sweetie!”

 

“Happy birthday to the most beautiful Aunty in the whole wide world!”

 

Taeyeon greeted her aunt with a tight hug a sweet kiss to her cheeks and the older lady seems to be happy that she really came to celebrate her birthday with all of them. Well almost all of them, because Jung Jinmo was still banned from any gathering because her Aunt Rachel still doesn’t want to talk to him.

 

Taeyeon mentally sigh when she remembered that one more problem of hers.

 

It’s true that’s beginning to finally come around in regards of her relationship towards her now new extended family. And that she was now back into speaking terms with Jung Jinmo although most of their talks were only just about business and nothing else.

 

And now she willingly flew herself here at LA to visit her Aunt Rachel to talk to her and to somehow attend this birthday party of hers. She was really having a great time these past few days hanging around with her, because somehow her aunt reminds her a lot about her mother.

 

And also she finds it really great to bond with her other sibling again like the way they used to before when they were younger. Jessica was even clinging to her again like a koala bear and refuses to be separated with her even for a while.

 

In result, Taeyeon was always tired being the Princess Jung’s one and only servant but she really doesn’t mind because Jessica kept her mind occupied while she thinks about plans on how she can get a certain eye smiling princess back into her life once again.

 

For now she just settles with sending Tiffany flowers and whatnots everyday just for the latter to be constantly reminded of her presence. And Taeyeon was glad that none of her gifts were send back to her by the courier, meaning Tiffany took them.

 

“Okay, you and Jessica stay here for a while and you two better behave or no sweet treats for the two of you later!”

 

Taeyeon and Jessica giggled when they heard the not so strict reminder of the birthday lady.

 

“Mom is funny. It’s not like we can’t go behind her back to escape this boring party!”

 

Taeyeon slightly chuckled at Jessica now voiced out planned.

 

“Yeah. But let’s do as she says for a while, let’s not saddened the birthday girl, shall we?”

 

“Okay fine! But we’ll leave once the boring business partners arrives!”

 

“Okay, princess”

 

A little bit further away from the two silently giggling siblings was a pair of scrutinizing eyes eyeing each and every one of their interaction and was currently biting the inside of her cheek due to extreme irritation.

 

‘So the heatless boss is still seeing the socialite princess! So that’s why Taeyeon refused to talk to after that night no matter how much I tried to normally tries to talk to her! I was just trying to end whatever we have in a normal way!’

 

Somehow Nana felt a little jealous seeing Taeyeon smile like that while talking to that Jessica Jung. She braced herself and walked her way towards them in hope that Taeyeon would finally talk to her normally.

 

All she wants was to say her goodbyes properly and to at least ask Taeyeon if they could still remain as friends before she finally resigns at KI.

 

“Hi, Taeyeon!”

 

Nana sweetly smiled at Taeyeon and she was glad that Taeyeon returned her greeting with another smile.

 

“Hello to you too!”

 

Taeyeon was not shock to see Nana here at the party since the last time she checked even Yuri is also invited, friends of friends and other business associates are normally invited during Rachel or Jinmo’s birthday’s or anniversary.

 

And she felt a little guilty when she saw the slight sadness in Nana’s eyes when the woman looks at her and Jessica. It’s probably because she thought that Jessica was her new girlfriend, because beside from Yuri and Sooyoung nobody else’s knows about her real connection with the Jung family.

 

“Oh by the way, Jessica, I want you meet Im Jinah. Jinah, this is Jessica Jung.”

 

She politely introduces the two women to each other.

 

“Hi!”

 

Jessica gladly greeted Jinah and gently shakes hands with the latter.

 

“Hello, Ms. Jung.”

 

“Oh just call me Jessica! I think we’re just around the same age!”

 

“Thank you… Well… it was nice meeting you, Jessica. Then please just call me Nana that’s what my friends call me.”

 

“Nice meeting you too, Nana!”

 

Jessica smiled again at the woman Taeyeon introduce to her. She sensed that the woman is somehow shy around her and seems like she wanted to talk to her sis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter