Root of Hatred

Moments Of Our Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Three

Root of Hatred

 

Joonhyung took a deep breath after having a sudden trip down his painful memory lane. He looked at her wife again and asked her another question.

“Do you know what hurts the most? It because Jinmo never took her seriously! He dropped her like a hot potato when he already had enough of her! He threw her away like a piece of rag to the trash…”

His jaw clenched so hard that he’s sure that his wife could have heard it too.

“And you know what? After that… she died! Her life was taken away because of a simple miscarriage!”

His voice was full of bitterness and pain.

“Oh my god!”

Miyeon let out a soft gasp when she heard what Joonhyung just told her.

“I still wanted to marry her despite knowing the fact that she’s carrying that ing Jinmo’s bastard! But she doesn’t want me to take responsibility over her and her child! Because she told me that she couldn’t marry me while her heart only has Jinmo inside of it! That ing son of a !”

Miyeon got alarmed when she saw how angry Joonhyung is turning in every passing second.

“B-but you told me that Jinmo didn’t know that Anne was your girlfriend at that time…”

“I don’t believe that he doesn’t know. Because Anne told him that she broke up with me because of him. That she really love him and even begged him not to break up things with her too! But that son of a just walked out on her just like that!”

“But why do you have to put all the blame on Jinmo? When it’s clear that your unfaithful girlfriend also have a hand on it?”

Miyeon couldn’t help but feel the need to defend the man which only made her husband’s eyes grew smaller because of anger at her.

“Because I know, Jinmo. I know him more than any of you! He will do everything he can just to get pass above me. Do you even have the slightest idea how painful it was for me? Do you?!”

Joonhyung shouted at her.

“And after that, what happened, huh? That son of a got endless amount of blessings! He met Rachel. Rachel, that I even felt attracted to the first time I laid my eyes on her. When I thought I’ll never fall to any woman again… But Jinmo got her too!”

Miyeon bit her lip bitterly. She tried to hold back her surging tears. The revelations she getting to know with every passing second is really shaking her up to a high extent.

Because no matter what kind of relationship she and Joonhyung have, she couldn’t stop herself for getting hurt.

Even Taeyeon, who was silently listening from the outside wanted to get in to confront her father and made him face the fact that he has no right to hurt her mother that way but could only try to control herself till the very last second.

“W-why did you even marry me?”

Miyeon stared at her husband and saw him smiling mockingly back at her, in an almost haunting way.

“Shouldn’t you be asking that to yourself, huh Miyeon?”

His tone was full of mockery.

“What do you mean?”

Miyeon started to feel panicked at the way Joonhyung speak at her. Her mind was clouded by the thought that Joonhyung had possibly known something all this time.

“Me. I know why I married you. How about you, Miyeon? Why did you marry me?”

Joonhyung’s tone was challenging and Miyeon somehow still doesn’t know how to answer that question. She just move away her eyes and lowered her head as tried to raked her brain and the deepest corner of her heart for an answer she could possibly tell to Joonhyung to make him stop, to make him somehow believe her.

“I-it’s because I lo-love you…”

A loud laughter ripped through from Joonhyung a very crazy and mocking one that instantly made Miyeon to get up on her feet and began walking slowly away from the lounge she’s sitting at.

“Love?”

Joonhyung screamed at her.

“Do you even realize that from the past twenty-five years of our marriage this was actually the first time I heard that ing word from you!?”

“You know… that I’m not a very demonstrative type of person, Joonhyung…”

Joonhyung laugh at her again

“Of course! How can you demonstrate something you don’t even feel, darling?”

He continues to mock her.

“I know you had never loved me, Miyeon. I know that you don’t even have an ounce of affection for me! And I want to give

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter