Confession

Moments Of Our Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Watch out for typo's ^-^

---------

 

Forty-two

Confession

 

 

Taeyeon brought Andrea to her own house in LA because her Aunt had a sudden errand to do and told her that she’ll drop by at her house as soon as she’s finished. Taeyeon told her that she will be fine and she can take her time.

 

But know after a few hours, Taeyeon is now in a complete panic because Andrea just started to cry, no, the little girl is loudly wailing and pouring her tears like a storm and Taeyeon doesn’t know what to do to make her stop from crying.

 

At first Andrea and her were happily playing, sometimes the little girl will quietly play on her own, it all good but after a while, Andrea just started to look irritated and soon the crying and shouting begun. Maybe it was because Andrea finally realized that she’s in a different surrounding and without her mother around her.

 

“Hush baby princess! Please stop crying! You’ll gonna get hiccup from too much crying! Hush hush baby!”

 

Taeyeon tried carrying the little girl while gently rocking her in her arms in hope that it pacifies her but still it was a fail.

 

She took her cellphone and tried to call her Aunt to ask her where she is and what else she can to make Andrea to stop crying, she sigh when her call connected and without wasting more time she blurted out to her aunt her current situation.

 

When the call ended, Taeyeon took a deep breath to calm herself down, her ant will be on her way anytime soon. She needs to at least make Andrea a little calmer before her aunt arrives.

 

“Baby! Do you want some ice cream? Taetae has lots of ice cream! You want some?!”

 

Taeyeon happily asked the little girl hoping that it will distract her but again it was a fail. Taeyeon just settled in carrying Andrea back in her arms while they both walk back and forth all over her house.

 

Taeyeon almost ran back to the living room when she finally heard her aunt’s voice calling for her. She was shock to see who was with her but choose to just let it be.

 

“Aunty! She really doesn’t want to stop crying!”

Rachel looked at the worried face of Taeyeon then back to the little crying girl in her arms.

 

“Aw! Such a cutie!”

 

“She’s much prettier when she’s not crying aunty! Please help me make her stop crying!”

 

Rachel took the crying child from Taeyeon and gently carried her into her arms and gave her back gentle caress and pats alternately while humming a soft tune and in a matter of seconds the loud crying were turned into soft cries, to little hiccups.

 

“Does she have a pacifier?”

 

“Pacifier?! Uhm I think Fany told me something about that! Wait!”

 

Rachel smiled as she silently watched Taeyeon ran towards the couch and starts to rummage in the baby bag and hurriedly went back to her with the said pacifier in hands.

 

“Is this is it?”

 

“Yes.”

 

Rachel gave the pacifier to Andrea and soon the little girl had finally stopped her crying and was slowly drifting off to sleep.

 

“We can’t feed her yet with milk since she had cried so much, maybe a little later. Her pacifier is okay for now.”

 

“Okay!”

 

“If you’ll feed her now she’ll have a gassy stomach and it will make her cry even more.”

 

“Okay! I’ll remember that!”

 

Taeyeon walked away from her again to get something and Rachel almost laughs when she saw her step-daughter to take some notebook to jot down what she had just said.

 

She turned her head to her sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter