Hurting Each Other

Moments Of Our Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Thirty-seven

Hurting Each Other

 

 

Taeyeon fiddly wait in her seat as she watched Yuri and Tiffany walks slowly towards them. And by the time the two arrive in front of them, Taeyeon tried her damn hardest to muster a smile and greeted her other bestfriend.

 

“Hey, Yul! You’re late!”

 

“Yeah sorry about that! I got caught up in a meeting I can’t escape from! Hey, Soo!”

 

Yuri greeted both of her friends before she shifted her body towards the person that beside Taeyeon and gave a sweet smile to that person.

 

“Hello, Jessica, it’s nice to see you again!”

 

“Hi, Ms. Kwon.”

 

“Oh just please call me Yuri! By now I think you know that I’m friends with Taeyeon and Sooyoung!”

 

“Okay… that’s fine with me… Yuri…”

 

Yuri was beyond euphoric! Jessica Jung talked to her in more than one word and she just agreed to call her by her first name just like that.

 

When all that Jessica did this past few months whenever their paths cross is to act cold towards her or worst, the woman will just totally ignore like she was invincible.

 

She couldn’t help herself from smiling so sickeningly weird right now and she’s sure that Taeyeon and Sooyoung has already notice that by now. But what can she do? Jessica is finally talking to her.

 

“Hey, Yul! Who’s your pretty date?”

 

She almost got choke up with her own saliva when she heard Sooyoung loud question at her. For a moment she almost forgot her initial plan for Taeyeon and Tiffany when she saw that Jessica was right there.

 

‘Focus Yuri! You need to solve your two bestfriend’s long overdue love problem first before you go on with yours!’

 

“Oh! This is my very special friend! Tiffany Hwang and I think Taeyeon already know her so, I’ll just introduce her to you and to Jessica.”

 

“I know her too… Hello, Tiffany! Do still remember me?”

 

“Of course, Ms. Jessica, how can I forget you and the rest of your family?”

 

“It’s been a while, Tiffany. We didn’t know that you migrated here at LA.”

 

“Uhm… yeah… I’ve been here for over three years now, my aunt take me here to live with her.”

 

“I see… by the way you’re looking really great! You look so beautiful tonight!”

 

“Uhm… thanks Ms. Jessica… and you still look the same, still as gorgeous and beautiful as the last time I saw you!”

 

“Aw you’re still so sweet! And please stop calling me Ms. Jessica, we the same age you know!”

 

“I’m sorry it just got stuck to me, since I use to work at Ms. Taeyeon’s ranch before.”

 

“Huh? I thought you just live with Grandma Seomin, Taeyeon said you don’t work for them. She often scolds me because I always got that wrong when we were younger and Taeyeonnie is really harsh whenever we got that wrong even my brothers can’t hide from her wrath.”

 

“Oh!”

 

Tiffany couldn’t understand what Jessica meant by that. Tiffany just silently thought to herself why Taeyeon was so keen on pointing out to the Jung’s that she doesn’t work for their family back in the days.

 

And Tiffany couldn’t help but wonder if Taeyeon ever talked about her with the Jung’s.

 

“Ahem!”

 

Four heads turn around to see a smiling Sooyoung who held out her hands towards Tiffany asking for a hand shake.

 

“Since you already know them, do mind knowing me too? I’m Yuri and Taeyeon’s lovely bestfriend, Choi Sooyoung, nice to meet you, Tiffany! And just call me Sooyoung or Soo for short although I’m not as short as Taeyeon!”

 

“Er— Hi! Nice to meet you too, Sooyoung!”

 

Tiffany can’t help but to silently chuckle as her eyes smiles along too when she heard the bubbliness of this Choi Sooyoung who just introduced herself to her by herself.

 

“You have a very beautiful smile… just like what I’ve heard…”

 

“I beg your pardon? I didn’t catch your last sentence.”

 

Tiffany politely asked because Sooyoung suddenly mumble her last words but whatever she said, she can conclude that Taeyeon didn’t liked it because it just earn her powerful slap on her arm.

 

“Ouch! Taeyeon! No need to hit me!”

 

Taeyeon wanted to throw Sooyoung to a faraway place right now because for a very brig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter