Almost Caught

Moments Of Our Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's very un-usual of me to update on sunday...

but since i'm bored i just decided to finish this one up!!!

enjoy!!!~~~

[I edited some minor typo and wrong grammar but still not sure if it's 100% fool-proof ^-^]

[YAH! PARK JAEYOUNG! YOU'RE STILL NOT ALLOWED TO COMMENT! DON'T YOU DARE SPOIL ANYTHING OUT! YOU CRAZY SPOILER! I REALLY DON'T KNOW HOW MANAGED TO GUESS WHAT I ALREADY PUT UP! WAH DON'T YOU TELL A SINGLE SOUL, OKAY? REMEMBER YOU PROMISED ME! I SAW YOUR COMMENT ALREADY DON'T YOU DARE! ^-^]

---------

 

Chapter Thirty-one

Almost Caught

 

“You pretty little liar… but centaurs are cool… so you think I’m cool?”

 

Taeyeon was still shaking from laughing so hard at Tiffany’s obvious and lame lie. She tried to take a deep breath to at least steady herself.

 

“But… Before I left Jeonju to attend college here at LA, I went to your room to say goodbye to you but all I see where posters of those cute little winged angels!”

 

“Oh my god!”

 

Tiffany knows that she was far beyond blushing. Especially now that she suddenly remembered that she kinda wrote something in those posters and those were not just simple writings. She even wrote in bold letters!

 

Taeyeon controlled herself from laughing again when she saw Tiffany was blushing so hard right now. She was contemplating if she should stop teasing her since it’s just been hours since they’ve met each other again.

 

“Oh and I just remembered something about those posters… you wrote something on them…”

 

Taeyeon continued with a sing-song voice, teasing Tiffany even more. Her smile seems to be not leaving her face any time soon and Taeyeon doesn’t even mind, in fact she likes it. She likes this feeling that she’s having again, right this very moment.

 

Tiffany continues to blush profusely when she heard what Taeyeon has just said to her.

 

‘Oh my god! She remembered! Oh no! I’m done!’

 

“I’m only what? 10 or 11 years old at that time I wrote that!”

 

Tiffany tried to mixed irritation on her attempt to defend herself from embarrassment.

 

“I’m just a kid back then!”

 

“Of course… but a cute kid none the less…”

 

Taeyeon chuckled.

 

“But you’re no longer a child right now when you looked at me and smiled at that thought… have I upgraded from being your cute guardian angel into something much cooler than centaurs? Perhaps… something like your dashing savior? Hmmm I really don’t like being called a knight in shining armor, you know… I don’t like heavy metal suit.”

 

Tiffany’s eyes were round in amusement as Taeyeon kept on rambling things about herself right in front of her to hear and to know. But her embarrassment is still lingering in her skin that all she just want to happen is to end this topic that they’re talking about.

 

“Oh please! Stop making that slip of a tongue a huge issue, Taeyeon. I don’t no longer even remember what I wrote in that poster.”

 

Tiffany tried to deny the truth as she nonchalantly tried to make a comeback.

 

“Oh that’s okay, Tiffany… because I… I remembered… each… and every word of it.”

 

Taeyeon’s tone was so sure and Tiffany wanted to just suddenly disappeared right there on her spot. But there was something about the way Taeyeon look at her when she said those words.

 

And all Tiffany could do is wait for Taeyeon to finally say it out for her to hear and know.

 

‘Has Taeyeon been paying attention to me since then? How come I never noticed?’

 

“I think it goes like this… I love you MY guardian angel, because you have the same sweet smile like Taeyeon! There, that’s what exactly what you have wrote back then, right?”

 

As Tiffany heard those words coming straight out from Taeyeon’s mouth, she felt a surge of emotion deep inside of her. She felt like she wanted to just cry and have Taeyeon’s arms wrap around her again like she did before that one fateful night.

 

But Tiffany withheld her emotion because she’s still not sure why does Taeyeon was doing all of this to her. It’s all so new and sudden to her. She’s afraid that if she’ll jump into this deep ocean of Taeyeon, she might not be able to swim back a shore again and the strong current of Taeyeon’s emotions will just drown her further deeper than before.

 

And Tiffany knows that if that happens, she won’t be able to make it back alive.

 

“Well… I’m glad you still remembered those but unfortunately that didn’t go the same way to me.”

 

Tiffany tries to harden the expression of her face and made the tone of her voice colder than she had ever tried before.

 

“I had already forgotten a lot of things from my younger years. And I have no plan, yet alone to pay attention to those ever again. And now, come to think of it, I guess what you said earlier is right, you don’t seem to look alike them, even just one tiny bit. They’re beautiful and innocent…”

 

But the smile on Taeyeon’s face never faltered even just a bit and it really made Tiffany wonder so much to why was Taeyeon acting like this towards her?

 

“Don’t be mad, Tiffany. I was only teasing you, because believe it or not, I really do miss you a lot.”

 

Tiffany’s breath hitch and suddenly the butterflies in her stomach are starting to be rebellious and wanted to escape out of their confinement right there when she finally heard those words coming straight out from Taeyeon’s mouth.

 

And the sincerity in her eyes where oh so warm and inviting that Tiffany felt how true Taeyeon’s feelings were the moment she had declared that she really do missed her when she was gone.

 

Tiffany felt constricted right after the surge of her emotion. All of it wanted to just come out of her but she doesn’t want to, not yet.

 

“Well… I guess, I’m flattered that you do… T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter