Carbon Copy

Moments Of Our Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Six

Carbon Copy

 

 

“Rae… talk to me… please…”

Jinmo pleaded to his wife as he tried to stop his wife from walking out of him yet again when the woman entered their bedroom.

“All you did was… avoiding me…”

He said the words out almost whispering.

“And what do you want me to say, huh Jinmo?!”

Rachel instantly snapped at him, asking him in a very pained voice. And that is enough to pierce his heart a thousand more.

He pocketed his hands inside his pants, a habit he have whenever he starts to feel afraid, weary or nervous, for short, whenever he feels too emotional.

“I… I don’t know either…”

Then he looks up at the ceiling before letting out a loud sigh.

Rachel eyes unintentionally went to her husband’s face when she heard him sigh. There she his tired face, he looked like he aged 10 more years in just thirty days. But none the less, he’s still looking devilishly handsome in her eyes.

She studied his features once more, it was something she had always did all throughout these years.

In all their children’s it was Jessica who inherited most of his features, which by many people said was a good thing because it means that their daughter will grew up beautifully because she got her father’s looks.

And Jinmo never felt so proud telling to everybody that his daughter will be so gorgeously beautiful because she got her looks from her.

Their elders also said the same thing when they first had their two eldest sons’, who got their looks from her. And Jinmo says that he prefers it that way so he’ll be the only handsome man in her eyes because their sons will be handsomely beautiful since they got their looks from her.

But now she realized something… the more she look closely at his face… the more she saw it… that un-cunning resemblance of Jinmo with Taeyeon.

Taeyeon was like… the exact carbon copy of him… and it was haunting… how did she never realized this much sooner? When Taeyeon practically grew up under her eyes. Was it because the child was always present in her eyes that she never paid too much attention to her looks?

Rachel was just lost with words. She doesn’t know what to think of anymore. All she knew right now is that, it all still hurt. She also knew that it’s not just her is hurting right now. But she’s not yet ready to forgive her husband. Not yet.

Her thoughts were cut off when she heard Jinmo’s tired voice spoke again.

“What else can I say to defend myself from what had happened in the past? I already explained everything to you… I already asked for your forgiveness… It’s not my intention to do that wrongful action I did… I swear Rachel, I didn’t… but let me ask for your forgiveness again… I’ll ask for it over and over again until you could finally forgive me.”

For the first time in a month, Rachel let her eyes met with her husband’s eyes. She stared at him for a second before she let

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter