Telling The Untold

Moments Of Our Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Thirty-five

Telling the Untold

 

 

“That’s okay, Nana. See you around.”

 

“Yeah I’ll see you.”

 

Tiffany never felt the extreme urge to pull somebody else’s hair off of their head and probably strangle them to death the next.

 

Just now.

 

This Im Jinah is really getting into her nerves. The smiles, the arm clinging, the way she talks to Taeyeon, just everything she did was irritating enough to her.

 

All Tiffany could do now is to watch Taeyeon as she silently walks away from theme towards the bar where she said Jessica might be. She let out a sigh when she saw that Taeyeon’s mood had drastically change with every passing seconds earlier while they were having a talk, well mostly while Andrew was doing all the talking.

 

She doesn’t quite figure out why she’s acting like this, when earlier she acts like she’s having a great time talking this Nana girl then acting mad at her the next. Then now she acted like the way she did before when her parents died, all looking depress and sad.

 

Tiffany really wanted to follow Taeyeon but she doesn’t know how to without looking suspicious to Andrew and Nana. So she just silently followed Taeyeon with her eyes and hoped the she will find Jessica soon enough because Tiffany somehow knew that Jessica will keep Taeyeon distracted away from whatever it is that’s troubling her right now.

 

“A lot of things really had happened huh. I never knew you’ll be this responsible now, Andrew.”

 

“Yeah me too… I just wish that I become responsible much sooner… maybe by now I’m already married to the mother of my child and the three of us is living happily together… but it already happened… I lost the most precious person in my life because of my stupidity… I’m learning to get by, slowly… and hopefully I’ll be a good Dad… I’m just happy and felt lucky that Tiffany was there help Angela and our daughter… So I really owe Tiffany here a lot…”

 

“So, Angela was the name of the love of your life huh! How about your daughter, what’s her name?”

 

“Our little girl’s name is Angel Andrea! She’s so cute wanna see her picture?!”

 

Tiffany was only silently listening to the two friends that seems to lost in catching up to their lost time together and Tiffany let Andrew to brag about his daughter and she really feels proud of him that he somehow do his hardest to be a good father to his and Angela’s daughter even though the situation didn’t fully allowed him to be with daughter.

 

Andrea was conceived out of wedlock and Andrew didn’t know that he got her bestfriend pregnant after they broke up. And to say it honestly, Angela hated him to the max for what he did to her.

 

Angela’s pregnancy wasn’t easy and during her first trimester they almost lost the baby because Angela’s body was too weak because of too much stress.

 

Tiffany did her best to support her bestfriend in every way she can and she’s thankful to her aunt too because she also helped them.

 

Because of the difficult pregnancy, Angela also had a very hard time giving birth and the saddest part of it all. Her bestfriend didn’t make it. And on her dying breath Angela had made Tiffany promise her that she will take care of her baby and that she will love the child like her own.

 

During the first week of that very sudden lost they had, Tiffany tried to look for Andrew and let him know about what happen to Angela but she can’t find him anywhere and during that time she didn’t know that he’s related to her aunt’s boss.

 

Tiffany was running out of time, if she doesn’t act fast the child social s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter