Right From The Start

Moments Of Our Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm back!!! ^-^

One more chapter to go!!!

 

 

 

Chapter Forty-five

Right From The Start

 

 

“Jinmo, what’s wrong with you? How can you say something like that to your daughter back there?”

 

“I’m just speaking out what’s on my mind.”

 

“My god, Jinmo! For once, please think before you speak and please make sure that you know the entire picture before you assuming things! You barely know the whole story! It’s so reckless of you to blurt those hurtful things to your daughter!”

 

“I— I’m sorry…“

 

“Say that to your daughter and not to me!”

 

“I— I will…“

 

“And how could you do that to Tiffany? Did you really force her to leave? And worst you offered her money just to stay away from Taeyeon? Fine, we’re already there, that you panicked and you thought Tiffany is something bad for Taeyeon but still… what you did is really unreasonable. You just didn’t hurt Taeyeon’ feelings, you also hurt Tiffany’s feelings.”

 

“I—“

 

“Shut up! I’m still talking! And how can you say that Tiffany is a bad woman? If I remember it correctly, Mrs. Park once told me that she is so proud of her granddaughter because she is a very smart girl and that she’s always at the top of her class and very kind too! And what had Tiffany accomplished by today only proves to it!”

 

“But she already has a daughter! From another man! I cannot tolerate any of my children to marry that kind of woman! I don’t care if they marry someone that is poor or uneducated as long as they are honorable!”

 

“Tiffany is an honorable and fine woman! More than you can even think of, Jung Jinmo!”

 

“Still… I’m going to get her check!”

 

Something in Jinmo’s memory resurfaced and somehow that little fact he remembered made his earlier decision to have Tiffany’s background to be checked wavered. And because of that he utterly lose to the fact that indeed this Tiffany Hwang is a very honorable and fine woman and that she’s definitely someone that will be good for her daughter.

 

“Do it! I’m sure you’ll still end up losing this argument. You’ll waste your time and money for that. I’m already telling you that Tiffany is good for your daughter, just accept it.”

 

“Daddy… Mom is right… And Taeyeon, she’s been silently watching Tiffany since the very beginning. She just didn’t do anything about her feeling for her back then because she’s afraid of Uncle Joonhyung and what he can to Tiffany if he finds out that Taeyeon likes her…”

 

Jessica cautiously joined her parent’s conversation because she thinks that she at least needs to tell their father about how much Taeyeon really love and care for Tiffany.

 

Her father just silently looked at her then back to her mother before sighing in thin air. Jessica know by now that that small action of their father means only one thing… he’s slowly receding, which means good news to all of them.

 

Jessica approach her father with a smile on her face, once she reach him, she tiptoed and planted a small kiss in his cheek, something she knows that their father craves for from her and Taeyeon since they had stopped giving him kisses once they hit puberty and that’s also her number one card to melt his heart into mush.

 

“Daddy… you will see soon how Taeyeon looks so happy whenever she’s with Tiffany… you even had a glimpse of it earlier while she’s with Andrea… but it was in a completely different level when she’s with Tiffany… believe me…”

 

“You and your mother should stop nagging me and showering me with your sweetness because it’s not working!”

 

“Daddy!”

 

Jessica unknowingly whined at her father.

 

“I need to talk to Taeyeon again.”

 

Jessica sense the calm aura of her Dad and upon sensing that her smile even went wider as she gave her father another peck on his cheeks.

 

“Thank you Daddy! I love you! Taeyeon is in the living room…”

 

“Okay, I’ll go in to talk to her again.”

 

“Oh! And by the way Tiffany is with her!”

 

Jessica slyly smiled when her father stop mid-way before abruptly turning around to her mother direction as if he’s asking her a silent plea of help.

 

And her mother, as if sensing her father’s sudden uneasiness and fear, just silently walk to his side and hold him by his arms and starts to pull him towards the inside of the house.

 

Jessica decided to just stay in the backyard and let them handle it themselves. She was thinking of a way to kill her time while waiting for their parents, when her phone suddenly rings, informing her of an incoming call. She unknowingly smiled upon seeing the name of the caller flashing repetitively on the screen, without thinking more, her thumb swiped the accept call button and soon the call was connected.

 

“Hello?! Uhm Hi, Jessica!”

 

“Hello to you too…”

 

“Uhm… was I calling you at a bad time?”

 

Jessica chuckled upon hearing the obvious nervousness of the caller.

 

“I wouldn’t pick up your call if I’m doing something

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter