Free [ Im Jinah]

Moments Of Our Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Twenty-six

Free

[Im Jinah]

 

 

Nana was beyond mad the moment she stepped out of Taeyeon’s house. Taeyeon and her had continuously been seeing each other exclusively for the past two and half years and in those years, Taeyeon didn’t once gave whatever they have or do with each other a label.

 

Although it’s a huge hit on her pride and ego, Nana can’t do much against it. She can’t make herself demand or even just simply ask Taeyeon about what are they. Because she knew that once she did that, Taeyeon will drop her like a hot potato.

 

She’s crazy, that she knows.

 

She’s a masochist, that’s simply true.

 

She’s stupid, that she certainly know she had become.

 

The moment when she let herself fall for the charm of this Kim Taeyeon.

 

But who can blame her when she herself couldn’t even blame her own for letting all of this to happen to her own life. Because no matter how crazy, masochist and stupid she had become, in all those years she had been with Taeyeon, the woman only treated her good.

 

Taeyeon never once dated any other woman, just her. So who wouldn’t fall for someone like her? Loyal, caring, thoughtful, funny, mature and honest, well scratch that last part. Taeyeon might be honest with her in other things but she knows that the woman is definitely being honest with once thing.

 

And that is what really is inside her heart.

 

All along she knows, that the reason that no matter how much she tries to enter that part of her, she can’t, she couldn’t. because Taeyeon already locked that part of her with that someone she hold preciously inside that no one can ever enter no matter how much they try.

 

But what she saw earlier at the pool definitely change the way she view Taeyeon. The way she interacted with that socialite Jessica Jung is something she never saw Taeyeon acted before to anyone.

 

The way she smiles and talk and look to her, was like that woman is the only thing she sees at that time and it truly irked her. Because never once, Taeyeon acted like that on her, she never once looked at her with her eyes twinkling with affection.

 

‘Was it her? The one Taeyeon holds inside her heart? No no no! She can’t be that woman! Taeyeon doesn’t like rich and glamorous women! And Jessica Jung is definitely one of those! I should calm down first and think what I should. Taeyeon did try to stop me right?! Damn it!’

 

Nana’s thought got cut off when she saw an unknown car beside the gate of her apartment that totally owes up her parking space.

 

“! This is getting more irritating!”

 

She decided to just park in front of her own gate since she no longer has the time and patience to look for whomever the stupid owner of that car.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter