A Shot of Truth

Moments Of Our Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Four

A Shot of Truth

 

“I want to know the truth, Miyeon!”

Joonhyung shouted those words at her now hysterically crying wife.

“Joonhyung, please! I’m begging you let’s just forget about all of this talk!”

Miyeon was immensely pleading him but he had also had enough. He might be hard and heartless when it comes to Taeyeon but that’s only because he can’t accept the harsh truth that’s being slapped right in front of his face every day whenever he see Taeyeon’s face. Never once he physically hurted the child, he just ignored her most of the time.

“Taeyeon looks up to you! She has known you as her father all her life. Is that already enough for you?”

“Who is the father of Taeyeon, Miyeon?”

Joonhyung still insisted. Without averting his angry glare at her shivering wife.

“Is he still alive? I need to know if he’s still alive or whether he knows about Taeyeon! Because he might be laughing behind my back all this time for taking the responsibility over his bastard child!”

Taeyeon who haven’t moved on her spot outside the door was feeling like a burning candle that is quickly melting away because of the truth she had just found out about her real identity.

‘I’m not really his daughter… now I know why he never had shown any affection to me… we he always never to seem care… even when I told him about my uality… he just never cared… now I know…’

Taeyeon bitter smiled, as tears started to freely fell from her eyes. But Taeyeon knew that this happening is still early to end because her mother hasn’t answered Joonhyung yet.

“Tae-yeon’s fa-ther… he never knew… I never intended to let him know that I was having his child inside me…”

Miyeon finally looses all her strength as she helplessly sat down at the couch again.

“If you feel like I’ve done you wrong, then please just let it be me to suffer all your hate! I’m ready to take all your punishment, Joonhyung! But let’s forget about all of this, please!”

Joonhyung watched Miyeon for a long time as the woman completely break down and just cried there helplessly before he started to speak again.

“I’m not as evil as you think I am, Miyeon. I’m thankful to you, to be honest. Because it’s not once that I ordered you to be followed around to check your infidelity with me but never once I got a positive response from those detectives. And besides, Taeyeon’s presence perfectly covered up one of my darkest secrets from Jinmo. That I’m so sure that would have laughed at my face because of my inability to have my own child if he knew about it.”

He took a deep breath before finally letting out a soft whisper towards his crying wife.

“I forgive you, Miyeon.”

“Thank you, Joonhyung…”

Upon hearing Joonhyung’s words, Miyeon felt relieve in an instant but only feel torn a second later.

“But from now on, you no longer has anything to do or say about whatever my plan for Taeyeon. I don’t want to hear any words of objection coming from you for any of my plan. Especially with what I want for Taeyeon to woe Jessica Jung and make her, her wife. And you perfectly know that Taeyeon will obey me…”

Her eyes widened once again for what’s the exchange Joonhyung was asking of her for him to forget all of this.

“You— you can’t really be se-rious, Joonhyung…”

Joonhyung slyly smiled at her a pure malicious grin splayed all over his hard face.

“I’ve never been more serious in my whole life than now my dear wife… I will crush him through her precious daughter! And Taeyeon will help me to carry out that plan, Miyeon!”

“No!”

Miyeon almost hysterically screamed back at her husband. She went towards Joonhyung in panic and hold his hand and begun begging at his feet.

“Not Jessica, please! Please, Joonhyung! Not to her, please!”

It’s already too late for Miyeon to control her emotions as it all already burst out like a balloon in the open.

And like a scene in a movie being played in a very slow motion, she saw how Joonhyung’s face changed from one emotion to another. And it really is starting to become a bad movie as it continues to play on.

“Miyeon…”

Joonhyung didn’t notice how he still managed to say out his wife’s name when he’s feeling all crazy mad deep inside of him. He couldn’t believe what he’s seeing in his wife’s face and what he’s hearing coming from . He just couldn’t believe it.

He slowly backtracks on his feet and felt his back hit something hard and cold but his eyes never left his wife’s face that is still splayed with too many emotions.

But of all those emotions he saw in her face, one definitely stood out of all the rest.

It was guilt.

“No—“

His mind is starting to make a picture of a man… of the man… but he’s vehemently refusing to see it still.

“Not him… Not, Jung Jinmo… Miyeon…”

Those words seem to come out his mouth like a whisper and he actual

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter