A Change Of Scenery

Moments Of Our Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Twenty-three

A Change Of Scenery

 

 

Los Angeles California

 

“Good morning, to my most beautiful lady!”

 

Yuri greeted her long time assistant and the one that she had entrusted to managed her biggest branch in the states while she settles some business back at Seoul.

 

“Good morning, Yuri. I see you’re still the biggest flirt ever. Here I thought you already change since you’re quite happy these past three months.”

 

Contrast to the sarcastic way Mrs. Hwang said her greeting at her, her smile and her eyes shows a different vibe. Yuri left out a playful hurted whine at the older woman.

 

“Ouch I’m hurt… but to me you really are! And to add some more, you are the most efficient and trustworthy of all the assistants that I had! Plus, you always kick out unnecessary girls that lurk around!”

 

“Kwon Yuri, you better change your life style now! Your daughter has already turned three! You should start being a good role model for her from now on!”

 

“I am! I already quit drinking, smoking, womanizing, everything since the day I held my baby girl in my arms, you know that!”

 

“Good! Just checking if you did something stupid again since you’re really acting so weird lately. You really should start to look for someone that could hold you down, tie you up, chain you, lock you, leash you or just to put it simply, someone that could settle down with you and you vice versa.”

 

Yuri chuckled at her slightly worried but caring assistant that she really treated like her own mother.

 

But her mind instantly wanders to a certain woman she did met a couple of months ago, when the word settling down reaches her ears and Yuri couldn’t help but smile widely at the older woman in front of her.

 

“Hmmm I like that smile… it’s been a while since I last saw that. I guess you did find someone when you’re in Seoul.”

 

Yuri just smiled again at her mother figure before enveloping the latter in a tight hug.

 

“Don’t forget to introduce her to me, okay?”

 

“I will… one of these days… I’ll make sure that I, Kwon Yuri will catch the wild heart of that princess.”

 

“Good luck to you then, prince charming.”

 

Caroline Hwang works as Kwon Yuri’s executive assistant from the very beginning when latter started to work under her father’s company and when Yuri finally had the strength to break free from her father’s grip, Yuri personally asked her father to let her still work with Yuri in her new company and was really glad that Yuri’s father has allowed it to happen.

 

Caroline Hwang has guided and helped Yuri with everything she knows and can do. Yuri was like a daughter to her since she doesn’t have her own child.

 

She smiled a little when she suddenly remember two wonderful people that has turn her life much more wonderful than she could have ever imagine and thanked god for letting her experience the feeling of having her family back again.

 

“Hey beautiful!”

 

Her thoughts were cut off by a very energetic voice. She watches as the young woman placed a thick sketch book in front of her which she took immediately.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter