Feeding Up

Moments Of Our Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Thirty-eight

Feeding Up

 

 

“Excuse me, Jessica, but can I have my date back?”

 

Tiffany still managed to politely ask Jessica as she breaks the two from their dancing. She turned around to look at Yuri and hopes that her bestfriend could read her eyes.

 

“I’m sorry, Jessica but I think Tiffany is getting tired. She’s not really fond of parties like this after all.”

 

“That’s okay, Yuri. Are you okay Tiffany? You look pale?”

 

Jessica on the other hand tried to act unaffected as she asks the worried looking Tiffany who suddenly showed up and disrupt her slow and steady dance with Yuri. She was actually having quite a good time that very moment and she is starting to forget her initial dislike towards the business tycoon Kwon Yuri.

 

“I’m okay, Jessica.”

 

“I think you need to take her home now.”

 

“Thanks for the dance, Jessica. And is it okay to you go back with the others on your own?”

 

“Yeah… I’ll be fine. See you two around.”

 

Jessica let out a deep sigh as she silently watched Yuri and Tiffany walking out of the dance and out of the party. She turned her heels around and went back to where she last left her sister and couldn’t saw her anywhere.

 

She saw Sooyoung near the buffet table and approached her, hoping she know where her sister went to.

 

“Hey Soo, have you seen Taeyeon?”

 

“Huh? I left her and Tiffany by the bar.”

 

“Tiffany already left with Yuri and she’s not looking good. And Taeyeon, I can’t see her anywhere.”

 

“Uh-oh…”

 

“I really don’t like it when Taeyeon suddenly disappears like this! The last time she disappears like this, our Dad found her wasted in Jeonju… I think something happened to them…”

 

“Let’s go find her then!”

 

 

 

Taeyeon collects herself and hurriedly gets up of her seat when she saw that Yuri and Tiffany was starting to leave the party but as she stood her feet on the ground she felt a hand stopping her and when she turned around she saw a familiar face of a woman she quite dislike the most.

 

“Hi there, Taeyeon, long time no see?”

 

Taeyeon felt more irritated than ever when she saw that this woman was giving her a very seductive smile. She grabbed the woman’s hand and took it off of her arms forcefully.

 

“I have no time to waste with you, Yubin.”

 

“Why so harsh Taeyeon? I just want to ask you if you want to spend the night with me since it seems like you’ll be lonely tonight since that girl just walk out on you.”

 

“Can you just leave me alone?!”

 

“Can’t we at least be friends again, Taeyeon? I really miss you…”

 

“Oh please! Just drop the pretense, Yubin. Just look for somebody else’s around here to mess around. Because as much as I hate shorts, , and liars, I hate two-timing flirts like you the most! So stop messing with me ever again!”

 

Taeyeon left the dumbfounded girl and began to search for Tiffany and Yuri again but couldn’t see the two anywhere now. Her eyes caught Andrew talking to a girl and approached him.

 

“Hey Andrew, sorry to interrupt but have you seen Yuri?”

 

“Ah, she already left with Tiffany a couple of minutes ago, why?”

 

“Okay! Thanks!”

 

Taey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter