Brothers and Sisters

Moments Of Our Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Seventeen

Brothers And Sisters

 

Taeyeon doesn’t want to back to their home in Gangnam, she couldn’t even call it home now because there’s only her living in this huge house, she no longer has anyone to live within this empty place she used to call home.

 

Her eyes wander around the entire surrounding. With every corners and walls her eyes landed upon, there’s a creeping ache that tugged at her heart.

The empty house just reminds her a lot of her mother and she still couldn’t accept the fact that she had already her, just like that.

 

‘I loved your father, Tae… have loved him since the first time I saw him…’

 

‘In my own ways… have I not loved you, my daughter?’

 

Her mother’s words and Jung Jinmo’s words kept on playing on her ears like a broken record.

 

Taeyeon’s mind kept on thinking about it all the time, especially during times like this, when she’s all alone.

 

Then her thoughts wanders over the Jung sibling’s that she had honestly treated like her own right from the very start only to turns out that they are really sharing the same blood.

 

Taeyeon remember what her Yunho oppa has told her on the first night of her parents wake.

 

“Taeng… nothing had change between us… except the fact that we all lose Aunt Yeonhee and Uncle Joonhyung this early… but other that nothing had changed…”

 

Taeyeon felt the tight grip of Yunho on her shoulder as the older man hugged her by her shoulder. Yunho was the one who never left her side the entire time, older guy acted like he always had been to her, her older brother.

 

While Yonghwa, although the other guy didn’t talk much to her the whole time of the funeral, the guy gave her a tight bear hug after the burial and without a word leave her back to Yunho’s side.

 

She saw that Jinmo tried to stopped him but the guy just ignored his father and went into his car. But Taeyeon saw him rolled down his windshield and gave her one last sad look before dragging his tires out of the cemetery’s road.

 

And of course, there’s Jessica.

 

The younger woman didn’t once tried to approach during the wake and just let Yunho to take over at her but she knows that Jessica is just leaving her be during those time.

 

And the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter