Mislead

Moments Of Our Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Thirty-four

Mislead

 

 

The first thing that caught Tiffany’s eyes the moment she entered the grand house of the Jung’s wasn’t the lavish and sophisticated design of its interior or the superb architectural façade it holds when those things was what always caught her attention whenever she enter this type of houses.

 

But rather, her attention was caught, it was like her eyes were pulled by a strong force towards that one particular direction. And Tiffany doesn’t like one bit what her eyes just saw.

 

And although all she did these past few days was to deny to herself that she continuously thinks of her and somehow misses her presence, plus the constant gifts that always arrives at her doorsteps made her be reminded of that one person.

 

Tiffany carefully looked at Taeyeon and that woman’s direction again and saw them laughing heartily now. That woman, Tiffany surely remembers the face of that woman even though she only met her once.

 

And Tiffany felt a surge of slight insecurity again and along with it another foreign feeling tag along. That feeling feels like she wanted to harmfully rip off that smile on her lips and just pull Taeyeon away from her.

 

Tiffany took a deep breath to calm down herself before she do something she might surely regret later on.

 

“Hey Tiff, are you okay?”

 

She heard the worried voice of Andrew who kindly accompanied her first while Yuri is somehow caught in a sudden meeting and was just on her way to Mrs. Rachel Jung’s party.

 

“Yeah, I’m fine Andrew. Just got a little bit nervous, that’s all.”

 

“Silly, no need to feel like that, I got your back while Yuri is still not here!”

 

“Thanks, Drew.”

 

Tiffany gave him a small smile to somehow show her appreciation towards his kindness and for just accompanying her as she waits for her late bestfriend.

 

“Oh, I see some familiar faces! Can we go greet them, Tiff?”

 

“Okay sure.”

 

Tiffany agreed to Andrew’s suggestion because she doesn’t want to deprive him from meeting his own group of friends while he’s stuck with her for the mean time.

 

But Tiffany’s eyes almost pop out of their socket when she notice the direction that they are approaching. There they are walking towards the two people that she was just eyeing a couple of seconds ago.

 

And Tiffany wanted to blow up this very second, especially now that she saw that Taeyeon already saw her and was now looking at her like she had just grew two heads in her body.

 

‘What’s wrong with this crazy midget? Why is she looking at me like that? And why is she looking at Andrew like that? Don't tell me she's...’

 

“Hey Nana! Long time no see! Glad to see you here in LA again! Are you on vacation?”

 

“I wish! but too bad I’m on a business trip! I really want to curse at Yuri! At least she let me attend Mrs. Jung’s party or else I really would have strangled her to death!”

 

‘This woman knows Yuri too? Aish what a really small world!’

 

Tiffany composed herself as she heard Andrew exchange pleasantries with this woman that she now knows that goes by the name Nana.

 

“Oh by the way, this is Taeyeon Kim, President and CEO of Kim Industries and Taeyeon, this is Andrew Kwon the VP of Kwon Enterprise New York Branch.”

 

“What a pleasant surprise to finally meet the K

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter