With You

Moments Of Our Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Forty

With You

 

 

Taeyeon was beyond puzzled with the sudden outburst from Tiffany. Suddenly she moving in rush and in complete panic. Tiffany just managed to burst out the calm bubble Taeyeon was in and she really felt quite offended by the way Tiffany just tossed her dress into her before taking her own dress and starts to dress herself up.

 

But Taeyeon decided to just calmly follow Tiffany’s request and began dressing too. She won’t burst like she did, she will calmly wait for Tiffany to tell her the reason why. She’s done walking out on her and she’s definitely done hurting herself and Tiffany with their foolishness.

 

When Taeyeon was done fixing her clothes, she sat down in one of the chair in front of Tiffany’s table and continues to calmly look at her.

 

Tiffany on the other hand was slightly nervous and feeling awkward with the way Taeyeon was looking at her but somehow she felt glad that Taeyeon stick around and clearly enough, she can sense that Taeyeon was waiting for her to speak up.

 

“As much as I want us to continue on your bed… I guess we should talk first… it’s clearly long overdue, right?”

 

Tiffany raised her eyes and met with Taeyeon’s warm eyes. She took a deep breath to steady her rapidly beating heart and starts to think on how she should start explaining everything to her.

 

“I really don’t know how to start…”

 

Tiffany just blurted out the truth and was replied by a gentle smile from Taeyeon urging her to just continue.

 

“Just go on… I’ll listen till the last word you’ll say…”

 

Tiffany took another deep breath and began to open to tell and explain as much as she to Taeyeon.

 

“I… let me begin with Andrea… she’s my daughter and she’s also Andrew’s daughter but before you think anything else let me continue first… please…”

 

Tiffany pleaded with Taeyeon since she’s feeling that the older woman might just suddenly burst out and start to walk away from her again.

 

“Didn’t I just told you that I’ll listen till the last word you’ll say? That means I’m staying no matter what, Tiffany… I’m staying…”

 

Taeyeon’s words are enough to pacify the worry inside of Tiffany and she began to continue telling her the truth about her relation to Angela and Andrew.

 

“Andrea is Andrew’s daughter with my bestfriend Angela. They we’re college sweethearts but they broke up before Andrew get to know that Angela is pregnant with his child. Angela had a lot of trouble while carrying Andrea inside her womb, as she finally give birth her body couldn’t take it and sadly she didn’t made it.”

 

Tiffany felt her eyes itch and before she knows it Taeyeon was already at her side, kneeling on the floor as she gently wipe the corner of her eyes.

 

“Hush baby… I’m sorry to hear that… you can continue when you’re ready again, okay?”

 

Taeyeon’s endearment somehow made her heart flutter in joy and it feel so nice hearing it from Taeyeon. Tiffany doesn’t like endearments but somehow, hearing it from her made her change her mind, she even thinks she’s starting to love that very old and cheesy endearment.

 

“The child social service will take her away from me and I can’t let that happen, I promised to my bestfriend that I will take care of her daughter so I asked for Aunty Carol’s help and I adopted Andrea, Yuri even helped me and at that time I still didn’t know that Drew was his cousin. Right now, Drew is trying his best to take care of Andrea but right now he still refuses to let the child know who he is but Andrea calls him Daddy, she also call Yuri Daddy, the child likes calling everybody her daddy.”

 

“You think she’ll call me her Daddy too? But I think I’d like her to call me her Umma than her Daddy…”

 

“W-what?”

 

Tiffany was taken a back with Taeyeon’s words, the way Taeyeon spoke those words with her feels like something she never felt before, it warm and endearing and full of affection and it seems that Taeyeon was already declaring her liking towards her daughter already.

 

“Can I meet her?”

 

“Yeah, later after were done talking… right?”

 

“Yeah… so what’s next?”

 

“Uhm… last night?”

 

“Yeah… that one…”

 

Taeyeon muttered and Tiffany fiddles with Taeyeon’s thumb that is resting on top of her hand.

 

“I really did went home straight after Yuri sent me home, I saw your car outside and I know you’re waiting for me, I didn’t let you in last night when I heard your knock because I was afraid that you’re still angry with me and I just didn’t want to have another fight with you, the one we had at Mrs. Jung’s party is enough for the night. I’m sorry I made you wait and worry like that.”

 

“I should really be the only saying that… I’m sorry, Fany for bursting out like tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter