Moments of Our Hearts

Moments Of Our Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before you guys start reading the last chap, I just want to clear up some things about the previous chap in case some of you guys wonder why Jinmo says that somehow he knew that Tiffany was indeed a ver honorable and good woman... [I think I scrapped that part out].

 

Jinmo paid Tiffany and gave her a check, but Tiffany didn't claim that check before she left to Korea and just kept it as a reminder to herself. And when Taeyeon hired the PI to look for Tiffany, which Jinmo intersected, he instantly knew waht kind of life Tiffany was currently living at that time when she's just starting out in LA.

 

So that's it... I hope it clears up something... ^-^

 

 

 

 

Chapter Forty-six

Moments of Our Hearts

 

 

Jinmo and Rachel entered the living room together but halted mid-way when they saw the intimate moment happening between Taeyeon and Tiffany.

 

Jinmo nudges his wife to do the necessary announcement of their presence but Rachel just returned it back to him with another jab and Jinmo couldn’t do anything but to obey to his wife’s order.

 

“Ah-ahem… Ahem…”

 

Jinmo fight his urge to laugh out loud at the very shock expression of the two lovebirds on the couch. They absolutely looked like young teenagers caught in the act doing things they still shouldn’t do.

 

But Taeyeon and Tiffany were no longer kids, they are now both consenting adults and they clearly know what they’re doing, which make the situation really awkward, although it’s quite looks really funny at the same time.

 

They watched silently as Taeyeon latched herself away from Tiffany and slowly moved a seat apart from her, as if she’s thinking that by moving slow would somehow lessen her embarrassment from them.

 

“I’m sorry to disturb your… you know… Uhm— but I think we really need to talk… Taeyeon, can we talk? Please…”

 

“Uh… Yeah… I also have something to tell you and Aunt Rachel… and I want Tiffany to stay as we talk.”

 

“Sure that’s fine with us, I was actually about to say that, you just beat me into it…”

 

Jinmo replied calmly back at his daughter although deep inside he’s actually feeling so nervous. Since he know that he need to clear more thing to Tiffany more than he needs to with Taeyeon.

 

They sat across from the two waiting lovers and as soon as they hit the couch, Jinmo’s heart rate increases two times faster than earlier and he could feel his palm sweating.

 

He could still remember the few times he had felt this way, that was when he proposed to his wife, the day they got married and the days all his children was born.

 

With a nervous heart he took a deep breath and the feeling of his wife’s tight hold on his left arm was what really helped him to calm down a lot.

 

“Taeyeon, I’m so—“

 

Jinmo didn’t get to finish his words when Taeyeon abruptly cut him off.

 

“Stop! Dad… please, enough with the apologies… I— I understand everything now… and believe it or not I feel absolutely better now… I understand what you have told me earlier and Tiffany made me understand about everything even more… I think I’m the one that owes you an apology… Dad, I’m sorry for being rude and screaming at like that and for not understanding you much sooner… I’m really sorry Dad…”

 

Jinmo was beyond speechless as he heard the sincerity in Taeyeon’s every words and it really tugs at his heart how his daughter is telling him that she now understand him and he knows that by what Taeyeon had just said, he knows that his daughter is now willing to give him a chance be her father in every sense of the word.

 

“Oh Taeyeon! You don’t need to apologize to me too… I also understand where your anger to me came from please sweetheart don’t… and… I— I just also want to say thank you to you too… can I… can I hug you?”

 

Jinmo carefully ask the last words, weighing if his own words feels too much and his daughter would find it so sudden.

 

“Uhm… I think… that’s okay… Dad…”

 

Upon hearing Taeyeon’s reply to his request, Jinmo didn’t waste any more second and stood up to approach his daughter. Taeyeon did the same, and for the first time, they both meet half way to give each other a tight embrace.

 

Jinmo tried to convey to his hugs all the love and care he wanted Taeyeon to feel. He hoped that somehow Taeyeon would feel how he had long for her all these years that they didn’t know about their real relation to each other.

 

And as she felt Taeyeon hugging him tight back, he somehow knew that he had expressed it to her correctly this time and he really felt happy and thankful all at the same time.

 

‘Miyeon… thank you for giving me a wonderful daughter… I’m sorry for everything I’ve done and I promise to you that from now on I will be not the best but a good father your daughter… out daughter.’

 

Jinmo silently prayed to the heaven above as he saw the happiness shines brightly in Taeyeon’s eyes after they finally make up to all the things they’ve lacked and the differences and the mistakes they’ve all did.

 

“But I think I still owe Tiffany an apology…”

 

Jinmo turned his attention to the quietly smiling woman standing a few feet away from Taeyeon. He saw shock and fear spread to her face as he speaks again. And Jinmo felt even sorrier for he knows the reason why Tiffany was feeling terrified to him until now.

 

He approaches Tiffany and took a hold of her slightly shaking hands.

 

“Tiffany, I’m sorry… I can’t say enough to you in words how sorry I really am… I did you wrong in the past and I hurted your feelings just as much as I hurted Taeyeon. It was so blindingly stupid in my part to act like that to you. I knew then that you’re a very good woman but I still ignore that part of me. I’m sorry Tiffany, please forgive this foolish old man and allow me to make up to all of my mistakes to yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter