Forced

Moments Of Our Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter One

Forced

 

“Hey, there Taeng!”

Jessica shouted at Taeyeon when she saw the girl approaching her.

“Don’t play knight on me and just letting me win all the time!”

Taeyeon smirked at her as the latter made her horse run near her and stopped in a very close distance.

“I’m not making you win! You’re just really good at playing polo! Well, you’ve always been good at any sport you get yourself into.”

Jessica threw Taeyeon an icy glare before retorting an answer back at her.

“I can say the same thing to you too, Kim Taeyeon. But ever since we were all young, you always let me win…”

Jessica aimed for the ball and hit hard. She saw Taeyeon’s eyes followed the movement of the ball and acts to bolt her horse towards the direction were it landed but she managed to stop her just in time.

“Enough, Taeng. I wanna go home already. I’m really getting tired, besides, today is not really a good time to play polo since it’s too hot.”

She takes off her cap and began to order her horse to walk when she heard Taeyeon’s voice behind her.

“Sure… but let’s race to the stable and the loser gets to pay for dinner and I’m telling you… I won’t let you win this time!”

Jessica hurriedly tap her horse and made it run in full speed she looked from her behind and saw a chuckling Taeyeon. She’s already a few meters away from Taeyeon when Taeyeon finally decided to make her horse run but even though she had the advantage, Taeyeon still managed to beat her in the race.

Jessica was panting so hard as she give out the reign of her horse to the stable boy and send another icy glare to Taeyeon when she saw the latter smirking at her direction.

“Let’s race in our ranch and I’ll use shadow! Let’s see if you’ll win against me again!”

She saw Taeyeon rolled her eyes on her but even though she saw how Taeyeon tried to act really playful in front of her she could still see that’s there’s something that been bothering the girl lately.

“Women. When you give in and let them win, they whine and now that you stop playing nice and actually beat them, they still whine.”

Jessica just smiled at Taeyeon and went inside the already opened car door for her. And minutes later the two of them were already out of Shinho Polo Club.

“I’m just actually just kidding with you. I know that I can never beat Yunho oppa and you at a horse race no matter what breed of horse I use.”

Jessica pulled down the compact mirror and check herself at decided to apply some lipstick on her now pale lips.

“How about Yonghwa?”

“You know Yong, he’d rather race a car than race a horse.”

After getting done with her lips, Jessica swung her arms at the back of Taeyeon’s seat and faced the slightly older woman beside her.

“Tell me the truth, Kim ‘Full of Charisma’ Taeyeon. This is only my second week since I got back from California but we’re already on our third date? I can’t believe you’re running out of pretty women to date. Why is it so? Because the last time I check since you told the whole wide world about your preference, those girls never stopped lining up for you. Hell you even beat Yonghwa’s record!”

Taeyeon looked back at her with a very much closed knitted eye brows.

“That’s exaggerating, Jessica but just to answer your silly question, no I’m not running out of women to date BUT you are one very beautiful woman and desirable woman and those women can’t be compared to you. And I’m really starting to feel attracted to you. Is that wrong?”

“Cut it out, Taeng.”

Jessica smiled albeit a little towards Taeyeon. It was nice hearing Taeyeon complimenting her but it just feels so wrong, not because they’re both girls. No, not because of that, she’s really okay with Taeyeon being attracted to the same .

It was just something she really can’t quite to point her finger on it.

“I’m not your type, which I’m so sure of. We practically grew up together and you’re like a sister to me.”

“But I’m not your sister! Sure our families are close but we’re definitely not one. So the coast is clear? And how can you even say that you’re not my type? Have you s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter