Extra Baggage

Moments Of Our Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Thirty-two

Extra Baggage

 

 

“Ma—mmy”

 

Tiffany took the little child into her arms in an instant and carefully held her in her arms.

 

“Thank you, Helen.”

 

She smiled at the woman before focusing her attention back to the little child in her arms and lovingly kissed her chubby cheeks.

 

“Hi, baby. Are you hungry now? Want Mommy to feed you?”

 

The little girl instantly let out an excited squeal and clapped her chubby tiny hands along. Tiffany could only smile when she saw how the little girl looks so happy.

 

“My baby girl is so cute!”

 

“And she’s starting to act and look so much like you with each passing day!”

 

Tiffany turned her head around and saw her Aunt standing in the entrance of the kitchen door.

 

“Aunty! When did you arrive?”

 

“Just now. Did Taeyeon come here to talk to you?”

 

“Yes… she did.”

 

“Did she meet Andrea? Did you tell Taeyeon about her?”

 

“No. I don’t see any reason for her to know. We just met again today after three years, Aunty Carol.”

 

“You know exactly why she needs to know, Tiffany.”

 

Tiffany shifted her gaze back into the snack she’s making for Andrea and did not dare to look into her Aunt’s face for the next few minutes. She doesn’t know how her Aunt had the idea about what happen to her and Taeyeon in the past because if she didn’t she wouldn’t be pushing her like this to tell Taeyeon about Andrea.

 

“You should tell her the truth about Andrea, the sooner the better, Tiffany. When Taeyeon came to me and asked me if you live with me, I instantly knew that you mean something to her. I saw it in her eyes. And when you hurriedly left before her I knew something was wrong with you and now you just look so restless, dear.”

 

Tiffany gently wiped the messy mouth of the little child who’s eating messily in her high chair while constantly giving her cute smiles while she eat her snack.

 

“Are you going to shove away another person who shows interests in you by letting them assume things that weren’t even 100% accurate and that you wouldn’t even try to correct any of their wrong assumption huh Tiffany? Because like I said Taeyeon seems to really care about you, I think she’ll understand the situation.”

 

“Aunty, please let’s not talk about her or anything related to her.”

 

“How long are you going to try to run away from your past, Tiffany? When the truth is, you really don’t even want to, you’re just making yourself suffer. Talk to her and tell her or else I will tell her myself.”

 

“Aunty, No! I really don’t see the need to tell Taeyeon anything about Andrea at this moment! She doesn’t even meet her yet! Why should I let her know? And besides, it’s not like Taeyeon would be part of my life again!”

 

“Tiffany, dear… why are doing this to yourself? Why are you closing your heart to almost everyone that wanted to knock on your heart’s door? You always seem to make Andrea as an excuse to shoo them away. I was indeed glad before when you do that because it only shows what those idiots real intention is to you. But dear, this time I clearly see it’s different.”

 

Tiffany let out a sigh and finally met her aunt’s worried look upon her.

 

“Because it was her… the reason why I am like this now… was all because of her… she hurted me… and she doesn’t even knew it… all these years all I wanted to do was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter