Just Like Before

Moments Of Our Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Twenty-eight

Just Like Before

 

 

The air inside Yuri’s office suddenly felt heavy and Taeyeon could feel the tension building up inside her gut, making her feel like a lot of things.

 

Taeyeon doesn’t know if she wanted to breathe of if she wanted to run. All she did was to stay rooted to the ground while her eyes were trap in Tiffany’s unknown gaze at her.

 

She just kept on staring back at those eyes that used to haunt her every night in her sleep. Taeyeon couldn’t believe that she’s really here, standing just a couple of feet away from her. It’s probably just too good to be true but Taeyeon knew that this is really happening.

 

Taeyeon was contemplating on what she should do or what she should say now that she’s really here… after all these years she’s finally here.

 

‘Taeyeon… say something to her…’

 

Taeyeon found herself just like before, unable to say something to this girl who instantly captured her eyes. Just like before all she could do is stand there looking at those beautiful eyes.

 

And just like before…

 

Kim Taeyeon fell in love with Tiffany Hwang the first time their eyes meet.

 

Her thoughts were disrupted when she heard a loud thud, that’s when her eyes caught that the folders in Tiffany’s hand slipped away from her hold and fell down messily to the floor.

 

On instinct, Taeyeon dash towards were Tiffany was standing and bended her body to pick up her things on the floor but Taeyeon didn’t notice that she did it almost at the same time Tiffany bended her body to the floor.

 

And it was too late for Taeyeon to back away, she could only let out a soft gasp when she felt Tiffany’s face is only a hair away from her, their faces almost touched. Taeyeon could feel the warmness coming out of Tiffany and she was almost tempted to touch her right then just to feel that warmth all over again.

 

Tiffany stood up in flash and disregards her plan in picking up her own folder. She’s standing straight at once but her eyes were still on the crouched figure of Taeyeon who continued the task of picking up her things.

 

She suddenly felt a burning sensation inside her body from an unknown reason. Just the mere presence of this woman that she had never seen for three long years was enough to send her into this state once again.

 

Tiffany felt like that little child once again that found warmth in those eyes of hers. Then in a matter of seconds, she felt like that teenage girl once again, heart beating faster, stomach churning with so much giddiness whenever she’s around her.

 

And last but not the least, she sees her eighteen year old self once again… So in love yet so broken at the same because of just one person but it feels so crazy for Tiffany because amidst it all, she finds herself back right at the very beginning.

 

Because just like before…

 

Tiffany Hwang fell in love with Kim Taeyeon at first sight.

When Taeyeon stood up and handed her folders right in front of her, Tiffany once again get the chance to look into Taeyeon’s warm eyes, unknowingly the corner of her lip tugs up in a little smile.

 

‘The warmness in her eyes is back… that’s a relief…’

 

She had often wondered if in past few years if she’ll be able to see this kind of warmness back in Taeyeon’s eyes and seeing this now made Tiffany somehow felt happy and relieve at the same time because it only means that Taeyeon had finally move on from her pain.

 

Tiffany took her folder from Taeyeon, with their eyes still locked at each other’s and when Taeyeon’s hand accidentally brush on the back of her hand, Tiffany felt a shiver run down her spine. It just a brief touch, nothing much but there goes her heart once again.

 

“Ahem… ahem… ahem…”

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany both got startled when they heard a fake and loud coughing sound coming from the other person on the room.

 

“You know each other?”

 

Tiffany turns her face at Yuri’s direction in a flash.

 

“W-we… Y-Yes… I— I mean… I— used to—“

 

“Tiffany’s a childhood friend, Yuri.”

 

Taeyeon cuts off Tiffany’s stuttering, and calmly answered Yuri’s who’s face is painted with different shades of curiosity.

 

She looked back at Tiffany again and see that she’s already blushing from her earlier action, Taeyeon wanted to laugh at Tiffany’s cute stuttering and blushing because it suddenly reminds her of the young Tiffany whenever she caught the latter looking at her.

 

Taeyeon smiled with a hint of tease in it but her smug smile got wiped off her face when her eyes suddenly wanders off of Tiffany’s face, going further south.

 

‘Damn!’

 

Taeyeon mentally cursed when she saw that tight fitting jeans that clearly emphasis the curves of Tiffany’s legs and that simple slightly loose v-neck white shirt that gives a little peek of that smooth valley from within.

 

‘Damn! When did my Miyoung become this y?! She’s always been y idiot! And what are you calling her again?! MY! Miyoung?! For heaven’s sake! Get a grip of yourself Kim Taeyeon! You’ve just met her again after three years! Yes! After three ing long years!’

 

Tiffany wanted to melt like a block of ice with the way Taeyeon was looking at her with those fire glazed eyes. The self-confidence and poised that she had managed to develop over the past years suddenly collapsed. with just a simple look from her.

 

Tiffany forcefully snapped herself in her own dazed and forcefully tears off her eyes away from Taeyeon and shift it back at Yuri again.

 

“Yuri, I’m really in a hurry. I’ll leave this folder with you first, just check it and I’ll just came back again later or tomorrow to know what you think about the designs.”

 

Tiffany smiled at her friend and before she walks out of the room, she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter