Come Around

Moments Of Our Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Twenty-five

Come Around

 

Today Taeyeon have Jinah as her visitor, she’s watching the woman as the latter was gracefully swimming in her y two piece black bikini that only covers very little of her flesh at the pool.

 

Taeyeon was about to join the woman who was constantly sending her signals to join her in the water when Jessica suddenly came into view at the entrance of the pool.

 

“Sica!”

 

Taeyeon’s face instantly lit up the moment she sees her younger sister approaching her.

 

“Hi!”

 

Jessica gave Taeyeon’s cheek a peck as she swings her arm to her neck and waist, completely enveloping Taeyeon’s whole body.

 

The corner of her eyes caught a movement in the pool, when she finally focused her attention at the area, she saw a very slim woman floating around the surface of the water that view instantly made Jessica’s eyebrow raised.

 

“I’m sorry, am I intruding?”

 

“Of course not, princess!”

 

Taeyeon hurriedly answered her which made Jessica smile in an instant.

 

Taeyeon then motion her to follow her towards the two large divan at the corner of the pool area that is almost near the garden and motioned her to seat at one of the couches before her older sister sat beside her.

 

“What’s with the sudden visit, Sica?”

 

“I just miss you!”

 

Jessica gave her sister a sweet smile that she knows that always makes Taeyeon gave her, her 100% attention. When Taeyeon returned her an adoring look that’s when she knew that she can get through Taeyeon on whatever she was about to tell her.

 

“Hmmm… you almost made me worry for a second right there, princess.”

 

Taeyeon grinned at her before the latter dramatically acted like she almost got a heart attack.

 

“The last time you said that to me, you ask me to cover up for you when you went out on that date with that boy that Yunho oppa and Yonghwa oppa doesn’t like, which in the end only got beaten up by the three of us when we found out he tried to take advantage of you.”

 

Jessica laughed at her sister with the sudden mention of that past even of their younger years.

 

“Oh come on Taeng! The guy was really nice during the date but somehow he turned out to be a jerk at the very last minute. I was at fault at that time, that’s why let the three of do whatever you want and I even became you three’s prisoner the whole school year, remember?!”

 

“Yeah… yeah… yeah… so…”

 

Jessica looked straight into Taeyeon’s eyes and weighs the mood of the older woman and when she saw that Taeyeon is currently at a good mood. Jessica thought that it’s safe to proceed to the main goal of her visit to her sister.

 

“Believe me, Taeng. I really do miss you… a lot… and…”

 

“And?”

 

“And I also miss my Mom too…”

 

She saw how Taeyeon’s expression changes into full curiosity and waited till the older woman push the conversation herself.

 

When Taeyeon’s mouth opens and a question follows up next, Jessica wanted to jump for joy. Because finally her sister is finally opening up herself to her and to their family once again.

 

“Why? Where’s Aunty Rachel?”

 

Jessica let out a sad sigh, this time it was true. Because her mother apparently decided to ditch their stubborn and prideful father and went to stay at their house at Los Angeles to cool her mind.

 

“Actually Mom started to go back and forth from LA to Seoul since last year but these past few months, she’s been staying there for almost three months straight and this time she told us that she has no plans of going back home… Taeng…”

 

Taeyeon let out a deep sigh when her younger sister finally spills out the reason of her sudden visit to her.

 

“I knew you’re up to something, brat… So what it is?”

 

Jessica reached for Taeyeon’s hand and gave it hold.

 

“Taeng… it’s you… Mom… you are the condition she’s asking Dad… she’ll only come back when Dad finally made you to come home with him… with us…”

 

Taeyeon kept quiet, so Jessica continues.

 

“Yonghwa, wouldn’t talk to Dad not even on the phone. He’s the one that’s taking care of Mom right now at LA, even him won’t budge until you and Dad finally makes amends. And Boa unnie’s tummy is getting bigger by the minute and Yunho like the rest… is being stubborn and doesn’t want to get married until the whole family is complete… I… don’t know what else I’m supposed to do…”

 

Jessica let out a weary sigh. She perfectly knows how stubborn all her siblings are, especially their father. Didn’t they all got that trait from him?

 

Sometimes, she wonders if that trait is a blessing or a curse, because she still must admit that that trait of them had brought a lot of good things to all of them.

 

But sometimes, everybody’s stubbornness is very hard to handle. Especially during these times that almost all of them has agreed to play stubborn, making all their situation in deep trash.

 

And she as the youngest, is the one suffering all the consequences, because it was that needs to play that role of the middle ground for everyone.

 

Jessica has already done everything. She had already talked to everyone. All the card are all neatly arranged in her hands. She’s now just waiting for the last one to complete her set… and that is her one and only sister, it’s really now up to her.

 

Their father will eventually fall in his knees when Taeyeon finally turns around. It’s not really the matter of who is the most stubborn or t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter