What's has the dino done wrong now?

Glad I Met You :)

 

(Jonghyun's POV)

 

 

Yeobo.

 

Hm?

 

Do you love me?

 

Yeah.

 

"OH THAT IS THE WORST STORYLINE EVER!" I threw the book I was reading on the floor.

 

Everybody around me was staring at me, oh dang, I forgotten I was at the library.

 

"Ehem." I picked the book up and placed it back on the bookshelf. Then I hurried out, not wanting to receive weird stares from random people.

 

But seriously, that is a very very very boring book. Even Key and I can make better story lines.

 

Thinking of my yeobo, I didn't realize where I was walking, so I bumped into a girl. The collision caused her to spill her cup of hot coffee on my jacket.

 

"HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOTTTT!"

 

"Omo! I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" She quickly apologised.

 

She handed me pieces of tissues as I quickly wiped off the stains.

 

"I'll wash them off for you..?" She suggested.

 

HELL NO. No way your filthy hands will touch my precious jacket given by my yeobo.

 

"On second thought. I will NOT help you wash your jacket."

 

What is this sudden change of attitude? She should be sorry.

 

"And I'm not sorry for spilling that hot coffee on you.

 

WHAT?!

 

I looked up and realised she was the girl that I banged into, no, I mean the girl whose bike banged into my car. Oh. she's going to get it, I swear.

 

"OH SO YOU PUT A DENT IN MY CAR, THEN YOU SPILL COFFEE ON MY JACKET. What enmity do I have with you?"

 

"Oh, I don't know. All I know is you almost killed me and you broke my bike."

 

"Wha- I so did not broke your bike. You cycled back perfectly well after saying you want to sue me yesterday."

 

"Oh yeah. Right. But guess what? Halfway home the wheel fell off and it went into pieces and I had to walk home."

 

"Pffttt, what? How is that even possible?"

 

"Do you even know how hard that collision was? All just for a cat. Gosh."

 

Does she hold a grudge against cats now or what?

 

"A cat has seven lives, and that cat is in a situation way safer than mine. They run bloody fast, if you didn't know." She added.

 

THEY DO?

 

"OH MY GOD, why are we even arguing over a cat now?" -.- She sighed.

 

She stretched out a hand, signaling she wanted something. I looked on the floor, thinking she dropped something.

 

"You owe me a cup of coffee."

 

OH NO SHE DIDN'T JUST SAY THAT.

 

"6000 Won please." She added, with a smirk.

 

"DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM? How can you just order things like that to me?" I jabbed my finger at her.

 

"Watch what you're doing, mister. Did you know that if you killed me yesterday, the dream that I have awaited for years will just perish like that?"

 

"You will not do this to Kim Jong Hyun." I breathed.

 

"I never asked for your name. But since you've said it, I can now sue you. But I won't . And I don't want my coffee anymore. But being the kind person that I am, we have now no enmity, for I have spilled coffee on you, and made a dent on your car; while you, KIM JONG HYUN, have almost killed me and broke my bike. Two two. Equal."

 

She walked away leaving me in stains of coffee and a stack of tissue.

 

I HAVE NEVER BEEN TREATED LIKE THIS IN MY WHOLE LIFE. What has the hot dino done wrong now, huh?

 

Sigh.