Thank You.. Again..

Glad I Met You :)

 

"Ah. So full." Key smiled.

 

I poked the last veggie and stuffed it in my mouth.

 

"Should we go back now?" Jonghyun paid for the meal.

 

Does that mean he's also paying for me? Hey, free food.

 

"Let's go." Key said.

 

Both of them stood up, while I just sat down. Then they remembered I was injured. So I guess I'll just sit in this chair, huh.

 

"Right. You can't walk back." Jonghyun sighed.

 

"I'll carry you back."

 

Wait, what? Key, carry me back? 

 

"I think I'll just TRY to walk back-" 

 

Then Jonghyun interrupted me.

 

"Key, you can't carry her back! You'll hurt yourself."

 

I just said I can walk back. Or at least try.

 

"But I said-" I tried to tell them again.

 

This time, I was interrupted by Key.

 

"Then how?"

 

IS NO ONE LISTENING TO ME?

 

Jonghyun sighed.

 

"I'll carry her back."

 

Wait. What is this insanity? KIM JONG HYUN carry me back? Okay, because that's just SUPER akward. Much much akward than Key carrying me.

 

"I'll walk, I'll walk, I'll walk!" I desperately said.

 

I have to try at least. Because getting carried back to SME by Jonghyun would be one of the weirdest things that have happened to me in my whole entire life. It's like we loathe each other.

 

But too late. Jonghyun was already in position to carry me. 

 

GET UP JONGHYUN GET UP!

 

"Faster, it's tiring."

 

"I'll just walk." I insisted.

 

"GET ON MY BACK NOW."

 

Okay, that was scary. I tried my best to get on his back- argh so weird. It felt like I was having a piggy back ride. Key jogged beside us, smiling up at me.

 

----

 

(Jonghyun's POV)

 

Damn, she's heavy.

 

It's been a while since I've carried someone. Used to do that with Key all the time. Ah, I missed those times. But this time, it was super akward. Because it's her I'm carrying. 

 

Why did she want to come alonggggg.

 

Okay fine, it wasn't really her fault either. It was because of Key's aegyo.

 

BUT STILL.

 

"Maybe- you should put me down.." She said, quite softly.

 

I ignored her. Just shut up already. I've already carried you halfway, I rather go on, and not wait for you while you limp back to SME.

 

Suddenly, I felt her head lean on my shoulder.

 

Erm. What is she doing?

 

I turned my head slightly to the right, and saw her sleeping. She dozed off. Must be pretty tired after her dancing practices.

 

The only thing I'm hoping for now- is that she will not drool on me.

 

----

 

(Minho's POV)

 

Just came back from lunch with Taemin. He went to the restroom, so I decided to wait at the main entrance. We'll be going out again later.

 

Just then, Key pushed the door open and let Jonghyun walk through. He was carrying someone... oh?

 

I got off the sofa I was sitting earlier so Jonghyun could place her on the couch. She was sleeping soundly. I noticed her injured leg.

 

"Hyung, what happened to her leg?" I whispered, so I wouldn't wake her up.

 

"Ahhh..." Both of them looked at each other, not quite sure of what to say.

 

"Tell me."

 

"She fell." Jonghyun answered, then walked away, Key following behind.

 

 

"Hyung!" Taemin returned from the restroom. "Oh, why is she here? And is she injured?" 

 

"Yes. She came back with Jonghyun and Key. They say she fell."

 

"Ahh, does that mean she won't be able to dance anymore?"

 

"I don't know.. Let's go."

 

----

 

(Jonghyun's POV)

 

Key went to take a shower. I decided to see if she was still sleeping on the couch.

 

She was gone. I bet she's limping back to her room. I went to take the first-aid kit in the emergency cupboard and headed to the room.

 

On the way, I saw her limping, taking small steps, hands against the wall for support. She walked a little more, then she fell. I ran over to help her up.

 

"Are you okay?"

 

"Oh-? J-Jonghyun?"

 

I lifted her up and wanted to carry her again.

 

"No, don't. I'll walk back myself. I'm almost there."

 

She started to walk back again. I grabbed her arm and placed it over my shoulder, helping her walk back to her room.

 

"If you're going to walk back alone, you'll take ages." 

 

I didn't know why, I had the urge to . Like how Key does to me when I make a fool out of myself.

 

We reached her room and I opened the door for her.

 

"Thanks, Jonghy- I mean, oppa." I made her sit on her bed as I went to the bathroom to get a basin of water. Then I opened the first-aid kit to get the bandage and antiseptic. 

 

"I'll do it myself, you should go back and accompany Key-"

 

"He's in the shower."

 

----

 

Jonghyun helped me to my room and wanted to help me clean my wound. It's so akward around him.. He should go.

 

"I'll do it myself, you should go back and accompany Key-"

 

"He's in the shower." He replied, cutting across my sentence AGAIN.

 

I didn't know what else to say, I'm sure he would not let me do it by myself. Why is he so nice all of a sudden? Probably guilty for pushing me down. But it was an accident. As he splashed water on my wound, I kept jerking. It hurt. I jerked so much, I'm  sure I splashed water on him a few times already. Then he applied the antiseptic and bandaged it. He was... really nice.

 

"Thank you, you may leave- oppa." I quickly added.

 

"Take care of yourself. Don't run around, get some rest and quickly recover."

 

After that, he closed the door and left.

 

Thank you. So so much. 

 

----

 

(Jonghyun's POV)

 

I have no idea lately why I'm always seeing her.

 

Because we're in the same company, duh.

 

But why am I caring for her so much?

 

Because SHINee was suppose to take care of their hoobae, right?

 

And why am I helping her clean her wound?

 

Because I feel guilty for knocking into her.

 

There. That's the only explanation. No other reason.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

Here shows Jonghyun being confused about his own feelings, and the both of them are getting closer :3

But Jonghyun, being ignorant, states thats it's because he's just treating her as a hoobae :D

 

Kekeke. Might have problems coming up with ideas nowadays. So tiring to get inspiration to write haha.

Anyways, I'll try my best! :D 

 

Comments are appreciated :D MORE SUBSCRIBERS are appreciated keke. 

Thanks for all your support! Hwaitinggg~