Lost and Found

Glad I Met You :)

 

(Jonghyun's POV)

 

Onew hyung was answering a question while the rest of us just listened to him, nodding once in a while.

 

I glanced at the trainee. She was.. sort of sleeping. She kept on dozing off then she woke up again. She would rub her eyes and blink a few times. Then she would sleep again.

 

Must be pretty tired. I focused on the interview.

 

[Not long after that]

 

The reporters dismissed us and left the building. When opened the door, shouts and screams were heard. I looked at the trainee's seat. She was gone. Again.

 

This pabo. Always wanting us to go hunt for her. What does she think she's doing? She'll get kicked out in no time if she keeps on doing that.

 

"Where the hell did she go this time?!" Minho growled.

 

"Always running off on her own without telling." Onew added.

 

"And making us all worried again." Taemin frowned.

 

"We need to find her again. She could be anywhere!" Key pointed out.

 

All four sighed. But it's a different thing this time.

 

"We don't need to look for her. We have her number now, right?" Taemin said.

 

I don't, to be honest. In my recents.. maybe. But I'm sure the rest of them have her number.

 

"Try calling her, Taemin." Minho said.

 

Taemin dialled her number.

 

"Her phone's not on. I can't contact her."

 

"Guess we have to search for her then. Any of her favourite places around here? Maybe she went there."

 

The coffee shop?  But that's miles away. 

 

"Try looking around coffee shops." I said. "She might be there."

 

"Let's split up again. When she's found, call us, and bring her back here."

 

"Alright." We agreed.

 

"Jjong, I'll come with you." Key held my arm.

 

I nodded in acknowledgement.

 

We went outside, to be greeted by loads of fangirls with their camera flashing away. But they weren't really flashing at us.. Someone else grabbed our attention. There were hundreds, maybe thousands, of fangirls and fanboys, crowding around, with yellow flags and pentasticks in their hands. Of course. FT Island.

 

Key and I ignored this and started looking for the trainee. 

 

"Do you know this place well?" I asked Key.

 

"Not really. But I know there's a coffee shop around the corner."

 

"Let's go there and look."

 

We turned at a corner. Key was right, there was a coffee shop. Key peered inside.

 

"I don't think she's inside, Jjong."

 

"Let's go in and check."

 

We entered the coffee shop. Ding ling. A bell rang as Key pushed open the door. Several people turned around to look at us. Then they resumed doing their own respective works. There weren't much people in the coffee shop.. a few business men, taking a break, and a few ladies, who came to gossip and chit chat.

 

"Let's go out." Key said.

 

As we went out, I saw a familiar person. That was.. Eunhee! My eyes fixed on her, I saw her being pushed behind, slowly, she was pushed out of the crowd as she toppled and was about to fall. I rushed in front to grab her, but.. 

 

She was caught by another pair of arms.

 

----

 

"You alright?"

 

Ah. Wasn't Jonghyun's voice. Why was I expecting him to catch me anyway. Maybe because last time he was the one who found me when I was lost. And probably because he's always there when I'm in trouble. But of course, Jonghyun wouldn't be here, he was having an interview.

 

"Yeah." I said, as he helped me stood up. "Thanks for the help."

 

I looked up and saw a familiar face.

 

"Remember me?" He said, with a bright smile on his face.

 

"Joon!" I shouted, as I pulled him into a hug.

 

"It's been long, hasn't it."

 

"Hey, hey, don't forget me." A merry voice, with a pinch of bitter piped up.

 

I let go out of Joon to see who it was.

 

"Suzy!" I shouted once again, and hugged her.

 

"I missed you." She said, and let go of me.

 

"I can't believe I would meet you guys here!"

 

"We didn't expect it either. It's been so long since we met you."

 

Right. They were my schoolmates. And Suzy was my partner. She sat next to me in class, and we would talk about pretty much anything. We were together all the time. On the bus, in class, at the canteen, during projects, everything. Then there's Lee Joon. He wasn't in the same class as we were, but we were also close friends. Joon was actually one of my kindergarten friends as well, but he was older than me. In primary, he failed English, twice, and had to retake, and I don't know what happened, he ended up in our grade. The three of us were always together. We were the trio.

 

But then I left school. Appa wanted me to quit school and learn to dance then become a trainee in order to look for oppa. I agreed, seeing appa so sick, but it was a heartbreak to leave my two best friends, Joon and Suzy. After I left, they would call me once in a while, but I was always busy, or not sometimes it was them who will be busy doing assignments.

 

I missed you guys too.

 

"Come, let's have a cup of coffee. It's been so long since we've met and talked! I'll treat you guys." I told them.

 

"Coffee. Still your favourite, huh?" Joon laughed.

 

"Of course! I was the one who made her get addicted to it." Suzy said. 

 

"I'm not addicted!" I said, pouting. "I just like it."

 

"Have some tea for a change." 

 

The trio is back.

 

----

 

(Jonghyun's POV)

 

This anonymous man caught her in his arms and helped her up. She turned around and her expression showed that she was shocked but happy. Then she hugged him. Beside the guy was a girl and they hugged each other too. Must be her friends.

 

"Key, let's go back. I'm sure she's fine." I told Key, who didn't really notice the situation as he was still looking inside the coffee shop. 

 

"Oh? But-"

 

"I'm sure she'll call us later." I told him and dragged him away.

 

It would be a bit akward if we interupted and I wanted to let her have some of her own time. She wasn't suppose to be following SHINee around anyway. And we need to stop worrying about her. She has friends outside SM too. And one day, she'll be on her own. Depending on herself.

 

----

 

"So, you're in SM now?! Whoa." Joon exclaimed.

 

I nodded, as I took a sip of latte.

 

"Daebaaaak." Joon gasped.

 

"Congratulations." Suzy congratulated me.

 

"I haven't even debuted yet."

 

"Anyways, it's been long since we hangout with each other. Let's go somewhere! Shopping!" Suzy said.

 

"Shopping? Oh hell no." Joon protested. "I'm sure AeAegyo would protest too, right?"

 

AeAegyo. Joon's nickname for me since the first time I met him. Alright, so I stuttered when I said my surname. And now he calls me AeAegyoo. Annoying. Then Suzy just calls me Ae, for short. She would be like: 'Ae-ah, help me this, help me that.'

 

Ae ae ae. My surname.

 

"Don't call me AeAegyo. Shopping? Well.. I don't know. I-"

 

Right. SHINee! I left them and ran here and- and- and I didn't inform anyone! Oh gosh. The interview hasn't end yet right? They won't be worrying, would they? Damn.

 

I called the first person I could think of.

 

"Yoboseyo? Where are you?" Came the voice from the other end.

"Ah.. I'm so sorry! I left to get some fresh air and I met my friends and-"

"As long as you're alright. I'll tell the other members. Take care! And don't come back late!"

"Ah.. yes. Thank you."

 

So the interview finished. They were looking for me. I hope the other members won't scold me. Especially..

 

"Ae-ah. Who was that?" Suzy asked.

"Oh... Taemin-ssi."

"TAEMIN? That maknae from SHINee?"

"Yeah."

"Get me his autograph! Pleasseeeee."

 

I never knew Suzy was a fan of SHINee. She never told me anything about it. I thought we were friends, Suzy.

 

"She just recently got crazy over SHINee." Joon told me.

 

I see. So I really shouldn't tell them that I stick around with SHINee all the time, in case Suzy comes attacking me and ask me to do this, do that.. hehe.

 

"Yeah, I'll get you his autograph. But they're always busy, you know.."

 

"Oh, alright. Come on, let's go somewhere."

 

"Trio chubaaaaaaaal!" Joon shouted. (Trio depart!)

 

____________________________________________________________________________________

 

So yes, it wasn't Jonghyun who caught her, nor is it any of the SHINee members :P

This is where her best friends appear! :)

Hope you liked this chapter and will anticipate more better ones :D